Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stock rim size on a 99 ST (euro)?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Illyont
Everyone have a GT so it's hard for me to tell by searching. Also, it might be a difference between US and Euro.. smile.gif

Insurrance wanted to know the stock summer tire size on my car.. And I actually think it should be 14" rims.. The GT is 15", I'm almost sure, but the ST might be 14".

I would have to check inside my driver side door.....and while writing that I forgot that my car is a scrapped piece of metal somewhere tongue.gif

Oh well..
celicaST
QUOTE(Illyont @ Aug 4, 2005 - 5:19 AM)
Everyone have a GT so it's hard for me to tell by searching. Also, it might be a difference between US and Euro.. smile.gif

Insurrance wanted to know the stock summer tire size on my car.. And I actually think it should be 14" rims.. The GT is 15", I'm almost sure, but the ST might be 14".

I would have to check inside my driver side door.....and while writing that I forgot that my car is a scrapped piece of metal somewhere tongue.gif

Oh well..
[right][snapback]320386[/snapback][/right]

my usdm 1997 st: 14x5.5, with 185/70/R14 87s tires
Kadett
Again from my local webpage.

195/65/R14

So its 14" Illyont!
Illyont
QUOTE(Kadett @ Aug 4, 2005 - 11:03 AM)
Again from my local webpage.

195/65/R14

So its 14" Illyont!
[right][snapback]320454[/snapback][/right]

Then I guessed correct smile.gif Insurrance guy was sure the Celica should have 15" stock size, but I said no.. More money for me wink.gif

They are giving me the difference between stock and my modified rims back in cash.
Kadett
user posted image

These were the stocks. Diamnz thumbsdown.gif
Mr_E
14s or 15s I think. Depending on the year.
Illyont
QUOTE(Kadett @ Aug 4, 2005 - 11:16 AM)
user posted image

These were the stocks. Diamnz thumbsdown.gif
[right][snapback]320460[/snapback][/right]

*sigh* I'm so gonna miss my 6gc when I get the new one (or older one, depends on how you look at it).. But I think the power difference and 4wd in the 5th gen will be alot of fun too smile.gif nothing can beat the looks of a 6gc though.
Kadett
Gonna get a 5th gen? Carlos Saintz edition??
Illyont
QUOTE(Kadett @ Aug 6, 2005 - 3:12 AM)
Gonna get a 5th gen? Carlos Saintz edition??
[right][snapback]321084[/snapback][/right]

Not a CS no.. But a 5th gen ST185 4WD Turbo ("GT-4"). Hopefully picking it up in one week from now. CS is 93', mine is 92' :/
Kadett
Oooh. Nice!!! 204 BHP Stock smile.gif .
Illyont
QUOTE(Kadett @ Aug 6, 2005 - 4:22 AM)
Oooh. Nice!!! 204 BHP Stock smile.gif .
[right][snapback]321093[/snapback][/right]

I know.. Still not ST205 numbers, but hopefully a decent car with lots of potential smile.gif Fuelcut is said to be at 13 psi, and 11 psi should according to Alltrac.net be safe on a stock setup. Stock is... 8 psi, I think. I'll probably leave it at 8 for a few months to make sure everything works as it should.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.