Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: www.taprecycling.net
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
ILuvMyCelica95
Idk if anyone has ever gone to this site but there are about 3 pages of junk yard celicas. smile.gif
T.A.P. Recycling

smile.gif EDIT: they also have a lot of 5th gens- oooo side mirrors wink.gif
95gtschick
makes me sad seeing all the wrecked 6th gens frown.gif
ILuvMyCelica95
yeah i was sad looking through there, but i also need a bumper so i had to look
Supersprynt
Yeah its been around for awhile that website.
Valo666
hmm..interesting. I could maybe use that for some good.
amysmojo
awwww so sad! i dont like seeing all those wrecked celicas either frown.gif But on the other hand....I do want soem 5th gen mirrors....could come in handy!
jgreening
QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Aug 12, 2005 - 7:23 AM)
Yeah its been around for awhile that website.
[right][snapback]323336[/snapback][/right]

Talk like Yoda you do.
ILuvMyCelica95
Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.
redtcel
i was just at TAP this weekend. they had a bunch of verts no hatches or coupes. bastards. and they want an arm and a leg for every thing. Rancho cordova is the SH!T it is basically a city of make specific wrecking yards. yota lexus, honda acura, nissan datsun, ford has its own. lol of course it would. any way it was a let down but i got to get in a good road trip out of it.
Dr_Tweak
Yeah, the pics on the website are ALL the cars they've EVER had, they never take pics down. I've sent them at least a dozen requests for parts from various Toyotas and all I ever get is a form email the next day saying "Sorry, we are currently out of stock"

ILuvMyCelica95
oh... errr... never mind then... f u TAP recycling is what i meant... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.