Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2000'celi, 3s-gte GT4
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
celicast3sgte
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Toyota...1QQcmdZViewItem

too bad they couldnt just find a way to bring the gt4 over here, it looks and IS alot better than what they have here. Nice custom work tho! hope this isnt a repost i browsed quickly but didnt see anything
darksecret
That's the RMM Ultimate, it's been around for a while but at least they're selling now.
Supersprynt
Thats not a production model, nothing to bring over here.

I also find it a lil suspicious.
dustin15brown
belongs in OT
celicast3sgte
QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Aug 18, 2005 - 3:21 PM)
Thats not a production model, nothing to bring over here.

I also find it a lil suspicious.
[right][snapback]325606[/snapback][/right]

i know its not production i was commenting on how much gt4 parts they used they shoulda brought a gt4 to the states instead. id pay more for it!
Drocay
and shouldn't that 1.8 be a 2?
Rjb23
Wow that is the ugliest front end ever!
Jen
IT HAS A NOSEEEE! :x
95gtschick
yeah like seriously, that's awful
CelicaBuddy
EWWWWWWWW!
TheStreetzKing
its the ferrari enzo/nsx veilside kit.. modded to the celi.. no one likes the god damn thing cause its a 7th gen and if its not 6 gen then its ugly..
CelicaBuddy
^^^
Thats not the case for me... I like the 7th gen celicas... I think that car is just plain disgusting thats all smile.gif
boosted_K2
QUOTE(TheStreetzKing @ Aug 18, 2005 - 9:53 PM)
its the ferrari enzo/nsx veilside kit.. modded to the celi.. no one likes the god damn thing cause its a 7th gen and if its not 6 gen then its ugly..
[right][snapback]325743[/snapback][/right]

no its not. it wasnt taken or molded or fitted from anything else. its a rod millen special design, that was released very soon after the 00 celica was released. as stated before its the rod millen motorsports "ultimate celica" it got alot of mag coverage back in the day.
TheStreetzKing
no i didnt mean thats what it literally was but im saying thats how u could make it haha
Rjb23
QUOTE(TheStreetzKing @ Aug 19, 2005 - 2:53 AM)
[right][snapback]325743[/snapback][/right]

Uhmm no its not that at all. I don't like it because it looks like a**. I like the 7th gens, but I think its stupid that a car that looks like that ppl on here are ooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh its pretty, when it looks like a**. Then someone posts a pic of a nice custom job civic and everyone is like its ugly that looks like s**t, WTF was he thinking.
TheStreetzKing
i quit...
macavely
i have allways like that front end... and always wished that they would make an all-trac 7th gen... but i think a few people have copied that front end for the 7gc already ... I LIKE ...
celicast3sgte
i just think the whole car is ugly and i really dont like the dash... i bet its really quick tho id like to see 1/4 times and 0-60 wiht that WRC tranny and gt4 awd
Andason
Invalid Item
This listing (4569526745) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Items that ended more than 90 days ago are no longer accessible through the eBay system.

celicast3sgte
thats new, it must have been deleted for some reason...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.