Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sad night
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
celicaST
well our last summer saturday night cruise turned out to be not as fun as we planned. we were driving down the road when we saw a whole lot of cops ahead. driving by we saw a wrx completely torn in half. well after getting pulled over for doing a uturn into the blocked off area, we went across the road where a crowd had gathered. what i heard was that their was a high speed chase involving the wrx coming in from loveland of 100+ mph, somebody said around 140 but i dont buy that. the road coming in is 55mph and then when u enter fort collins its 40mph. anyways, it clipped a car merging in which sent the wrx in a flat spin and then into a tree. the front end was on fire afterwards. i heard that 3 people died in the wrx and one was carried away in an ambulance. i cant believe how the driver could be so damn stupid. college is just about to start and this stuff happens. last year it was a riot, when do people ever grow up? my prayers go out to the families and the passengers who died.
ILuvMyCelica95
that's horrible frown.gif
95gtschick
something similar happened here at the beginning of summer. we always have a sunday night cruise and this mustang was going about.... ~200km/h and hit a car crossing the street, 2 people died... it sucks
dustin15brown
The reason people do these things is they already have nothing to lose.... If they die, who cares in their book..... We have some people around here.... We had a guy try to get away from cops... when he wrecked he just shot himself with his friend right there... I don't know why people think like that though
Kadett
If you do this and get yourself killed (with nobody else in the car) then its "ok" Driving like a maniac into a town. Who knows what he could have hit. But for the other people in the car im sad!!!

If you want to kill yourself just jump from a cliff. Dont get innocent people involved!!
94CelicaRedHatch
ya some guy died last summer on Hwy 100 by my house. Last I checked they never caught the guy cause he clipped another car and filled him over
tin_foil
yeah. So, a couple of weeks ago my three best friends went out to hang at a lake outside of town.(thank God I didn't go with them, I was working) On the way back home they had 6 people stuffed into a dodge neon. The girl driving was seriously out of her mind. No alcohol was involved, but she was just a young, BAD driver, and she was having an emotional breakdown or something like that. After passing on turns, and other crazy stuff she made a left-hand turn across traffic without being able to see a thing, and got clipped in the right-front fender by a Ford Explorer doing about 65mph. The neon went spinning about 150 feet, and the Explorer went into the 5 foot ditch on the side of the road, up the other side. hopped the railroad tracks(must have killed the suspention) and into the ditch on the other side of the tracks. The neon caught on fire and pretty much exploded within 5 minutes. Somehow my friends managed to all get out, and pull the one unconscious kid out of the car before it did. So amazingly no one died, and only one person went to the hospital but it was crazy. I went and saw the Neon the next day, and it was just a blackened shell. Every last thing that wasn't metel was just gone. and the glass was actually melted inside the car.

I can't believe people can gamble with other people's lives like that......
CelicaBuddy
^^^

Yeah i dont see how people can put their life in such risks like that...

My Boyfriend has a buddy who is insane behind the wheel... He speeds way too much, passes people on blind corners, drifts, you name it...

One thing for sure.. i am NEVER getting in a car with him if he's gonna be behind the wheel... It was my first time I was in a car with him. He scared the Sh*t outa me... He was doing drifts on busy streets, and speeding past cars on packed streets, taking corners WAY WAY too fast...

I totally would not be surprised if he gets himself killed one of these days...
Valo666
a kid at my highschools rival school/some friends school was duin 215km/h in a bwm on a side road, and the road is flat, then goes down and under a bridge, then back up again n theres a stone wall on one side and a parking lot on the other and what happened was the peak on the other side of the lil ditch after the train tracks was so steep the kid actually got airborn..so he was duin around 215, went down under the bridge, came back up, got airborn, came down slightly angled, bounced off a tree, spun 4 or 5 times, went across the street and slammed right into the wall and his car exploded. The driver and his passanger(some girl he was trying to impress died). The kid was 17 with his dads brand new Z3 roadster, like brand spankin new..he bought it, took it off the lot, drove it for half a day then got called away for a conferance and left the keys on the tabel by the front door. Kid took it, went to a party hooked up with this girl from his school, decided to impress her and ended up killin both them. So many of my friends knew this kid personaly, i knew him cuz i sk8ed with him a few times.

oh yea, forgot 2 mention, the road he was drivin on, was the road his schools on, and he crashed about maybe 1/3rd of a KM down the road from his school. It happened 2 days b4 we went back last year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.