Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 6GCs spotted in Pittsburgh Area
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Cutrara
I saw a silver one in the Spaghetti Warehouse parking lot, I just got a quick look at it. Silver, with a 3 post spoiler.

The second one was on Old 28/Freeport road in the Days Inn parking lot. It was bright lime green. Definately not a stock color.

Unfortunately, I wasn't in my car with my 6GC invites in it. Anyone here?
runriot95
QUOTE(Cutrara @ Aug 22, 2005 - 5:36 PM)
I saw a silver one in the Spaghetti Warehouse parking lot, I just got a quick look at it. Silver, with a 3 post spoiler.

The second one was on Old 28/Freeport road in the Days Inn parking lot. It was bright lime green. Definately not a stock color.

[right][snapback]327003[/snapback][/right]

Well I got a silver celi but I wasn't at the spaghetti warehouse so it wasn't me frown.gif

On a slightly different topic, there is a H-O-T babe that drives a black celi around the south hills with a plate that says " HAYN GIRL" - I finally deciphered this to be - Hawaiian girl. Very clever biggrin.gif Is she on this site?
Consynx
i saw the hottest girl ever again
seen her twice now in like 3 years
soooo hot
the relation...
she drives a 7gc RED, GT-S
Consynx
i'm not sure if i was just punked or what? lol

If you really want to find out if people are on here it's best to search the member rides for what you are looking for and for a area try PA then Pen*
Celica_Kid95st
QUOTE(runriot95 @ Aug 22, 2005 - 9:48 PM)

Well I got a silver celi but I wasn't at the spaghetti warehouse so it wasn't me frown.gif

On a slightly different topic, there is a H-O-T babe that drives a black celi around the south hills with a plate that says " HAYN GIRL" - I finally deciphered this to be - Hawaiian girl. Very clever biggrin.gif Is she on this site?
[right][snapback]327050[/snapback][/right]

Ive seen that girl before. At a meet in south park we saw her pass and we jumped in my friedns mustang and drove after her. lol. We were at a light and pulled up next to her and told her that she should come back and check it out but she had to go to work. I actually saw her again today while drivin in a different park of south park. Shes pretty damn hot.
Consynx
you lucky sob, lol
any luck on finding these two celis in member rides?
runriot95
QUOTE(Celica_Kid95st @ Aug 23, 2005 - 7:02 PM)
QUOTE(runriot95 @ Aug 22, 2005 - 9:48 PM)

[right][snapback]327050[/snapback][/right]

Ive seen that girl before. At a meet in south park we saw her pass and we jumped in my friedns mustang and drove after her. lol. We were at a light and pulled up next to her and told her that she should come back and check it out but she had to go to work. I actually saw her again today while drivin in a different park of south park. Shes pretty damn hot.
[right][snapback]327423[/snapback][/right]

Yeah she's smokin'

I saw her twice - once at South Park, we were driving on opposite sides and I was leaving. The other time, I was getting gas and I pulled in right behind her at the Getgo on Fort Couch Rd. Her beauty must have rendered me speechless because I didn't say a word to her. Either that or I'm a dumbass. Yeah, I vote dumbass too!
RedSunCelica
find the chick. present your self. Tell her that you would like to get to know her and if you could have her number to call and possibly go out. There now go my son's, go and get her number.
Consynx
i got a girl or else i woulda gone "holla olla olla" as i drove by

"i'm hollain' at ya b*th..." "holla olla olla"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.