Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tunervision
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
reroutetoremain3
hey, me and a small crew of people are putting together a tuner video series, called tunervision. Id love to have a celica in the new york/conneticute area featured, real done up. Were working on getting sponsorship, but as of now its just the four or five of us that run it. If you want more details, leave a reply or send me a pm...
Tweek
sounds cool. Good luck with that. There is a show currently called tunervision.
Valo666
sounds cool, to bad im 2 far north. btw..inflames kick ass n thats a wicked album
playr158
i got 2 celicas......depends when and what......cause i'm in va but eh it'd be fun
bloodrain
dont put it on tv or you will have a nice lawyer knockin on your door. But ya it does sound pretty cool.
reroutetoremain3
QUOTE(Tweek @ Aug 25, 2005 - 9:13 PM)
sounds cool. Good luck with that. There is a show currently called tunervision.
[right][snapback]328053[/snapback][/right]

you know we looked for that too... damn it... k, new name needed... lol
reroutetoremain3
QUOTE(Valo666 @ Aug 25, 2005 - 10:38 PM)
sounds cool, to bad im 2 far north. btw..inflames kick ass n thats a wicked album
[right][snapback]328085[/snapback][/right]

that it is
reroutetoremain3
QUOTE(bloodrain @ Aug 27, 2005 - 8:22 PM)
dont put it on tv or you will have a nice lawyer knockin on your door. But ya it does sound pretty cool.
[right][snapback]328589[/snapback][/right]

probably gonna be made onto custom dvd's and then handed out for the first episode, just free, and if it hits at all, we'll start charging like 5, but just passed around and ****, word of mouth
shin
lol.. i'm in NYC. if i get my turbo in i might have a chance in this video? biggrin.gif
reroutetoremain3
QUOTE(shin @ Aug 29, 2005 - 11:32 AM)
lol.. i'm in NYC. if i get my turbo in i might have a chance in this video?  biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]329065[/snapback][/right]

it depends on weather or not you are willing to drive up about an hour and a half to where we are located, if you come on a monday night, itll be well worth your time, because we get about a hundred+ cars to show up in this starbucks parking lot, usually between 8-30 and 12:00. I would love to show a 6th gen though, cuz thats my ultimate dream car, and if youd be willing, id love to get a speed test with the turbo... are you planning on putting on a body kid at any point?
ILuvMyCelica95
awww too bad my car is performance retarted, i can just stand on the side lines and look pretty. rolleyes.gif

Shin doooo it, you can come visit me while your upstate biggrin.gif

Where are you going to tape it?
reroutetoremain3
QUOTE(ILuvMyCelica95 @ Aug 29, 2005 - 12:21 PM)
awww too bad my car is performance retarted, i can just stand on the side lines and look pretty.  rolleyes.gif

Shin doooo it, you can come visit me while your upstate  biggrin.gif

[right][snapback]329077[/snapback][/right]

the place in danbury i told you about that you should show up at, where everyone meets up with their tuners and stuff, what happened to your celi, is she ok?
shin
i have a GT4 front end conversion.. don't want no body kit. probably a custom lip kit when doggy's releases it biggrin.gif my turbo's not in yet though. it's in my closet lol..
ILuvMyCelica95
QUOTE(reroutetoremain3 @ Aug 29, 2005 - 1:48 PM)
QUOTE(ILuvMyCelica95 @ Aug 29, 2005 - 12:21 PM)
awww too bad my car is performance retarted, i can just stand on the side lines and look pretty.  rolleyes.gif

Shin doooo it, you can come visit me while your upstate  biggrin.gif

[right][snapback]329077[/snapback][/right]

the place in danbury i told you about that you should show up at, where everyone meets up with their tuners and stuff, what happened to your celi, is she ok?
[right][snapback]329110[/snapback][/right]

lol nothing's wrong with her, shes just S L O W. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.