Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 40 Year Old Virgin
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
ILuvMyCelica95
Did anyone see this movie yet? I went last night and in the very first scene there is a black 6gc hatch. I got so excited. lol, but yeah this movie was hilarious.

Is this shirt too yellow?
No.
Tell me, what's Curious George like in real life?

tongue.gif
creis
black 6gc hatch

Nice, I have not maid it to that movie yet but it does look funny, the main guy in it was pretty good in Bruce Almighty too.
ILuvMyCelica95
yeah hes hilarious he was really funny in Anchorman too
Akimbo
Yeah I saw that 6gc in the movie too.

It was a good movie too. Not as funny as Wedding Crashers I heard, which I have not seen.
ILuvMyCelica95
yeah i still have to see wedding crashers. I got way too excited to see a celica or so im told by the crazy guy in the theater next to me. tongue.gif
orvillescelica
i thought it was funnier than wedding crashers. Even the 80 year old ladies sitting next to me were crackin up at it.

"you know how i know your gay....?"
BlackCelicaGT94
Yeah i saw the black 6 gen and turned to my date and was like "ITS MY CAR" he was like umm ok..then i text amy telling her :-)

i think i would have thought it was funnier if it didnt feel like it was 5 hours long cuz i had to pee so badly the whole time!!

"THATS MANTASTIC"
tin_foil
wedding crashers was really funny. biggrin.gif I still need to see 40 year old virgin though...
Mynzeyes
you all get entirely too excited by seeing a car in a movie...
Supersprynt
QUOTE(Mynzeyes @ Aug 31, 2005 - 6:38 PM)
you all get entirely too excited by seeing a car in a movie...
[right][snapback]329908[/snapback][/right]

You have no idea.
ILuvMyCelica95
^ I didn't get that excited, your over reacting. rolleyes.gif
I had to point it out to you, i guess i could have left out the small squeak of excitment though. tongue.gif tongue.gif
dustin15brown
I saw them both and I don't think one was predominantly better than the other.
Cutrara
I saw that movie twice, and didn't see the 6GC both times. I was even looking for it the second time. Maybe I'll go see it again, I get free movies for life.
ILuvMyCelica95
Really?, it's in the very beginning when he's leaving for work on the bike
Cutrara
Hmmm... I'll look harder next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.