rims: 8,5x18
10mm spacers all around
JDM's

More to come biggrin.gif

How do you like it?
LewFX
niiiiice, i like the color.
tomazws
Question... which exactly is stage 1, stage 2, stage 3...!?!?!?!?

btw nice car smile.gif
drhossa
QUOTE(tomazws @ Sep 1, 2005 - 6:57 PM)

btw nice car smile.gif
[right][snapback]330206[/snapback][/right]

Stage 1 was rims and springs
Stage 2 is new paint and bodykit
Stage 3 gonna be project 300hp biggrin.gif
presure2
looks good man, like the wheels, AND the headlight washers wink.gif
Kadett
Would these wheel go on a GT as well. I wanna get some nice rims but i dont want big spacers.

Rims are 18x8,5 with a +48 offset. Because you have a 10 mm spacers mine would be a little more inwards. But i dont know if they will fit. Where did you get your spacers from??
Mr_E
Very nice.

Stage 3 is the cheapest then. De-cat and a boost controller.
Hanyo
wow the gt4 has massive brake disc's!
Mr_E
QUOTE(Hanyo @ Sep 1, 2005 - 3:56 PM)
wow the gt4 has massive brake disc's!
[right][snapback]330257[/snapback][/right]

Oh yes.

user posted image
azian_advanced
ooh... i want...
BBoYRuGGeD
REAL nice... biggrin.gif

bboy
Magic
drhossa I am using the same springs,how do you feel the handling??Did you tried to push the car on corners with the new springs??How do you feel the driving now??
Its looks much better when its lowered like now smile.gif
Mr_E
QUOTE(Magic @ Sep 2, 2005 - 1:32 AM)
drhossa I am using the same springs,how do you feel the handling??Did you tried to push the car on corners with the new springs??How do you feel the driving now??
Its looks much better when its lowered like now smile.gif
[right][snapback]330413[/snapback][/right]

I'm very happy with the TRDs on mine. Rear anti roll bar across the drop links made a hell of a difference and I reccommend it.
Magic
Mr_E I dont like the handling of my GT4 with stock shocks and TRD springs,if i push the car hard on corners or round abouts the handling its very poor.I am waiting my complete TRD Suspension for Circuit (P/N: 48000-ST0B0) those days which i know from other GT4's in our club that its perfect for our cars.
Anti-rolls its my next move smile.gif I order only the rear one from C-one,which one are you using???
drhossa
QUOTE(Kadett @ Sep 1, 2005 - 8:20 PM)
Would these wheel go on a GT as well. I wanna get some nice rims but i dont want big spacers.

Rims are 18x8,5 with a +48 offset. Because you have a 10 mm spacers mine would be a little more inwards. But i dont know if they will fit. Where did you get your spacers from??
[right][snapback]330240[/snapback][/right]

I got an offset 30 so the rims touched my brakes, that's the reason for spacers. They are from H&R.

I don't know how the springs handle, cause I got them since Monday and I didn't push the four since then. But I heard that they were quite good.
Mr_E
QUOTE(Magic @ Sep 2, 2005 - 4:53 AM)
Mr_E I dont like the handling of my GT4 with stock shocks and TRD springs,if i push the car hard on corners or round abouts the handling its very poor.I am waiting my complete TRD Suspension for Circuit (P/N: 48000-ST0B0) those days which i know from other GT4's in our club that its perfect for our cars.
Anti-rolls its my next move smile.gif I order only the rear one from C-one,which one are you using???
[right][snapback]330438[/snapback][/right]

Whiteline adjustable rear ARB.

I'm suprised you're unhappy with the way she runs on stock shocks. Are they new, or have you simply changed the springs and left the shocks as standard.

What is she doing that you don't like when you press on?
Magic
QUOTE(Mr_E @ Sep 2, 2005 - 5:33 AM)
QUOTE(Magic @ Sep 2, 2005 - 4:53 AM)
[right][snapback]330438[/snapback][/right]

Whiteline adjustable rear ARB.

I'm suprised you're unhappy with the way she runs on stock shocks. Are they new, or have you simply changed the springs and left the shocks as standard.

What is she doing that you don't like when you press on?
[right][snapback]330465[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm i had a look on Whiteline's at Fensport Website but i choose C-one.
My Suspension its stock expect the TRD Lowering Springs.Handling sucks the way iam pushing the car on corners,it cant stay in the road and the response its very slow with delay.
If i compare it to my previous car (WRX Version 4 with Cusco Zero Coilover Suspension Kit) its like i am driving a Front Wheel Car Hahahaha!!!Anyway this will be past in few days beacuse my TRD kit its on the way.
I drove 1 GT4 with TRD Suspension for circuit and its completly different car smile.gif
I like also maikl's handling with Tein Type HA kit but TRD its what i need.

Predator
HOT RIMS!
richgt4
Why have you had the front wheel arches rolled out confused.gif

I know this it the trend on Euro hatches with small wheels.........But this is Jap man biggrin.gif

Nice rims by the way biggrin.gif

Rich
richgt4
QUOTE(drhossa @ Sep 1, 2005 - 7:04 PM)
QUOTE(tomazws @ Sep 1, 2005 - 6:57 PM)

btw nice car smile.gif
[right][snapback]330206[/snapback][/right]

Stage 1 was rims and springs
Stage 2 is new paint and bodykit
Stage 3 gonna be project 300hp biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]330208[/snapback][/right]

300BHP shouldn't be too hard to achieve my friend. I'm pushing 280 & all I have is a induction kit & exhaust biggrin.gif Which is soon to be changed because there is a big hole in my pipe mad.gif

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.