Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Toys
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Insanity-74
New Apexi Boost controller, this thing is scary. Soooo complicated to set up.

user posted image

and a decat pipe

user posted image

Turbo spools up real quick now, exhaust note has increased in depth and Db level too. Car goes like **** off a stick now, cant wait for the next mod, whatever that turns out to be. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Fitting the decat pipe was a right pain, took me two days to do correctly, with one or two other little jobs aswell, am now missing most of the skin off of my knuckles and have gained several cuts and bruises mad.gif totally recomend this mod to anyone, not only does the turbo spool up quicker as I mentioned, it also saved alot of weight, the old cast cat pipe weighed in at a portly 16Kg (34Lbs) while the new SS decat pipe weighs only 2.1Kg (4.5Lbs). Jobs a good un.

Even more Smiles per hour now biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
behindthesmile
nice one... but even just having a gt4 would make me smile per hour
dstrbcelica
^^^^ i agree with the smiles per hour.

-dstrb
lagos
those downpipes are great... i really like mine. just make sure you have the support bracket on the bottom or the pipe will crack
presure2
just make sure you have the support bracket on the bottom or the pipe will crack

agreed wink.gif
good work man!
Defgeph
Very Nice.

I love 3s toys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.