Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moonroof, Sunroof, whatever...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Chrobis
Has anyone else ever noticed how freakin small the moonroof is on our celica's, and they should call the tilt function the barely cracked function. When I first bought the car almost everyones first comment was "wow, the sunroof is small". That really hurts a man's dignity!

Also, whats with the roof being beige when my interior is black, anyone know what thats all about?
Dickster223
Dont know y the sun roof is small but I think the roof is tan b/c if it was all black it would make it looked cramped. Pretty sure its just to make it look like its got more head room.
Matthew
if you ever see a car that the sunroof sticks out more when it tilts then chances are that its a sunroof not moon roof...

and its not a power one..

but i have noticed how the 7th gen moonroofs when you slide then back they come out of the car...i like that...but eh what can you do.
Supersprynt
The difference between sunroof and moonroof is that in a moonroof its glass, sunroof isnt, regardless if it comes out or w/e. I've very displeased with mine, it leaks. The top doesnt match the black because they wanted it to match ur ceiling color, which maybe tan or gray.
klr_toy
hey atleast you got a freakin sunroof or moonroof. frown.gif biggrin.gif
Neipas09
One of the main reasons i got a celica is cause the sunroof actually pulls back into the roof and doesn't stick out like the 7th gen does. Such a bigger risk of cracking the glass when you climb out the sunroof going down the road when it is sticking out over your roof.
BlackCelicaGT94
I have a moonroof..my roof interior is black..all my interior is black. I love our moonroof but i dont open it too much cuz it doesnt do much for me. I like to drive with my window down
Chrobis
QUOTE (Supersprynt @ May 3, 2003 - 5:26 PM)
The top doesnt match the black because they wanted it to match ur ceiling color, which maybe tan or gray.

What do you mean my ceiling color....? the interior is all black with the kinda blue accented seats... carpet, doors, etc. all black, but the roof, moonroof controls and visors are all tan/beige. is that normal? I used one of those 360 veiw things for the 7th gen and its roof is a grey color even though all the interior is black. I wanna be like natalie and have all black frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.