Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 cars shows this weekend - im nervous
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
BlackCelicaGT94
So I have two cars this upcoming weekend (17th,18th)

This one which i know I will not win anything - its just a fun show cuz they always have a major recording artist perform (last year was Xzibit) and this year its Trillville. oh and they have a bar upstairs so its the only show u can drink at so people are just walking around drunk and its fun! I did the show last year and it was alright till COOMER left :-)

user posted image

and the second one is for a Toyota Club Im with that ive helped plan. Im expected to probably take a trophy there but i kinda dont think its fair if i do win cuz I am one of the judges - yeah im being forced to be a judge..i told them i didnt want to cuz well we all know i dont know Jack but whatev! so im excited.

So this weekend weve been prepping the car a bit. We took the tires off yesterday and cleaned the wheel wells, cleaned the engine bay (though the hood wont be popped), fixed my wheels of their curb damage due to driving in the snow a year ago, etc!

i get so nervous cuz i mean my car isnt a SHOW CAR but it seems to get great feedback at shows!
Digndoug
PICS.. take lots of pics.. and if you cant take them drag coomer along.. wink.gif
Coomer
I'll be there with two cameras...there'll be plenty of pics. smile.gif
jgreening
That 240sx was in the August issue of Modified magazine. Its a pretty sweet looking car. The issue also has the Scionspeed turbo charged TC built by Jamasco (who did my swap and other celica 3sgte swaps).
Consynx
J, we've posted the vids of that scion...on the dyno and on the track.

thing is FAST.
i believe they have them RIGHT on the scionspeed website if you missed em.
BlackCelicaGT94
Coomer is coming with me :-) THANK GOD! hes gonna help me clean the car while there! hes stayin at my place ALL WEEKEND! ill be selling the sheets from the bed hes sleeping in (THE GUEST ROOM) on EBAY! so make sure u bid on them! hehe cuz COOMER IS GOD! :-P
BlackCelicaGT94
So yesterday was the show - it was long and boring but oh well thats how it goes! Luckily they started awards at about 10:45 and i was out of there by 11:15!

Coomer ended up leaving early cuz his wheel baring was going out but not before he got to drive my bros supra the day before :-) i love that car and i wish i would have gotten a 91 supra!

then today was a bbq/car show today - that was fun! we had 35 toyota/scions show up! its great to see something i help start and see turn out like this! :-) i lvoed it! i would have won a best exterior trophy if a show paseo didnt show up :-( never thought i would lose to a paseo! oh well!
Drunken_Style
post pics
BlackCelicaGT94
Coomer will post pics from global and i will have some pics from the bbq/car show in the next few days!
celicast3sgte
QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ Sep 18, 2005 - 8:21 PM)
Coomer will post pics from global and i will have some pics from the bbq/car show in the next few days!
[right][snapback]335792[/snapback][/right]

i took a few pics but was not impressed with the quality i was new to the camera and i didnt realize it was taking fuzzy pics half the time... oh well heres my favorite domestic of the show...

GOT BOOST? tongue.gif

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.