Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: spotted silver 6GC on 401
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Valo666
Hey, just wondering if it was n e one here. I saw u on the 401, gave u thumbs up. or if they arent here, n e one know a guy with a silver GTS with a Shogun body kit? He had brown hair, beard, stock 2 post GT/GTS spoiler, looked like 17's. Who ever it was nice celi :thumbsup:
J-TYPE
could it have been me? i'm always on the 401 and i took off my hiro spoiler so i have stock 2 post gt-s spoiler...
even tho i don't have the shogun kit, brown hair, and beard... -.-
Valo666
i thought it was u man. I saw it way up ahead of me and i was gunnin it to catch up to see if it was. I dunno, the guy was in the express west bound and was with some chick n they got off at allen road. I havent seen him since, but it was nice lookin.
lil_lissa
i never see any done up celis around here
Valo666
speakin of done up celi's i was in guelph(just north west of the end of highway 6 north) and i was goin 2 check out this corolla im plannin on buyin and in the parkin lot where i was meeting this guy, i pull in and their a sunoco station in the lil plaza, and the gas station attendant was drivin a black 6gc with JDM tails..

user posted image

and this is the AE86 i was checkin out..its soooo sweet and soooo mint.. n it has an LSD biggrin.gif

user posted image

and also one last pic, i saw this wide bodied starlet at the mall near my work the other day n i forgot 2 upload it..

user posted image

n e one know who the black 6gc is?? live/works north guelph?? woodland and imperial drive area?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.