Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cutting my hair..
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Jen
I've been thinking about this for a while. And I think I want to cut my hair short. I'm ready for a change. I already went from blonde to brunette, but that wasn't enough. I want a drastic change.. but I don't know what will look good and what won't? So I come to 6gc and ask your opinions. I need all the feedback I can get.

So here's how long my hair is now.
user posted image

These are the options I'm looking at.

(1) user posted image user posted image

(2) user posted image

Don't let the color of each distract you. I plan to go back to more of a blonde though.

If you chose other, please give me some recommendations.

Haha. This is such a silly thread. But I need some input!
nik
can i get a number 2 with a coke biggrin.gif tongue.gif you should probably ask a girls opion
presure2
keep it the same. smile.gif
chucho
same or 2, dont do one
WannabeGT4
QUOTE(nik @ Sep 13, 2005 - 6:56 PM)
can i get a number 2 with a coke biggrin.gif  tongue.gif you should probably ask a girls opion
[right][snapback]333824[/snapback][/right]

Looks like number one has plenty of coke... check her nostrils.

Unless you like being hit on by lezzies I'd keep it long.
slipgun
same is best but number two would work but you would have to get highlights like that girl did to make it worth while. Keep it how it is it looks good!
magnum
keep it long it suits you
celicaST
keep it the same, long hair is sexy. 2 is alright if you really want to change. change is overrated though smile.gif.
Jen
QUOTE(WannabeGT4 @ Sep 13, 2005 - 7:53 PM)
Unless you like being hit on by lezzies I'd keep it long.
[right][snapback]333846[/snapback][/right]

I do.
Ethnykceli
i think it looks really good long. or you can cut it short but too short little longer than #2 i think that would look hot on you!
Galcobar
With those striking eyes, you don't want a busy hairdo to distract people...

A short hairdo means all the shape and flair is around your face and forehead, which pulls attention away.

Put it this way, if I was shooting your portrait, I'd probably have your hair lightly pulled back and gathered until it hit your neck, so that it accents rather than dominates your face and eyes.

Have you tried a perm to give yourself wavy or curly hair? Adding that amount of fullness to a hairdo can be a dramatic change to the character it imparts.

Besides, two years isn't very long if you want to grow it out for your wedding up-do.
saleeka
keep it long unless you like to flat iron your hair all the time...
Jen
My hair is naturally very wavy. And I hate it. I usually flat iron it. So I think #2 would be ideal.
Scott
Keep it long. You are really cute and I dont like style 2.
97lestyousay
:
klr_toy
1 and 2 both look good. short hair is hot
95CelicaST
Jen=Pretty smile.gif

I say keep it how it is, because that is what I think would look best.
Benevolence
cut it short but not too short...the two pics you showed were kinda ugly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.