Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any familiar with 4afe's and 5th gens
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Forced Induction
urbandork
I know a guy with a 5th gen who has a 4afe in it and plans to turbo it. He plan on using injectors from a 5sfe, will this be large enough?

How much hp will he run say with a ct26 (he had a custom manifold made) running like 7 to 10 psi.

Its my understanding that the 4afe in the 5th gens only put out like 100 or less hp. With little to no engine work to the engine how much can he safely boost and how much HP will he see?

Is there a super charger for the 4afe and if so will this be better/cheaper then turbo?

What samps can he do?

lol i know this is a 6th gen forun but seeing as i trust the word of you ppl beter i figured id ask here first to c if any one was familar with the 5th gen and its 4afe. If no one knows its on to a 5th gen site or TN

thanks a bunch guys and gals
nik
the 4afe is the little brother to the 7afe so most of the stuff in the how to should work as for injector i dont know if the S family injectors with work in A family 4afe
also if he is looking for a little bigger injector might try the 7afe or 4age depending on his imped and what cc his stock injectors are
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.