Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: crazy game room
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
lagos
http://www.nescapades.com/gameroom.htm

Valo666
holy hell..waste of $ but meh, nice room..lol
Bigmeanbulldog55
I think that's pretty cool. I'm not really a game nut, but I've always thought they were cool. I'm planning on doing a Psychological study on the theorized correlation between video games and IQ level or problem solving skills.
boosted_K2
it would be ALOT closer tied than all the video game and violence stuff. video games enhance reflexes, problem solving, and your perceptiveness. I acredit alot of my current state to video games (ive always been a game-a-holic)... but i also have a bit of a quick temper and tend to throw things when i get aggrivated... i also acredit this to my gaming im quite competitive and have broken many-a-controllers in my day.

very cool room, though i think their TVs need updating, some of them are really old.
Bigmeanbulldog55
QUOTE(boosted_K2 @ Sep 15, 2005 - 10:50 PM)
it would be ALOT closer tied than all the video game and violence stuff. video games enhance reflexes, problem solving, and your perceptiveness. I acredit alot of my current state to video games (ive always been a game-a-holic)... but i also have a bit of a quick temper and tend to throw things when i get aggrivated... i also acredit this to my gaming im quite competitive and have broken many-a-controllers in my day.

very cool room, though i think their TVs need updating, some of them are really old.
[right][snapback]334792[/snapback][/right]

I attribute a lot of my handeye cordination skills, problem solving, and decent intelligence to video games.
Jdog1385
thats rediculous. somebody needs a girl....
Bigmeanbulldog55
QUOTE(Jdog1385 @ Sep 15, 2005 - 11:58 PM)
thats rediculous.  somebody needs a girl....
[right][snapback]334828[/snapback][/right]

He's got a wife. And she's a, I can't remember, but it says what she does. He said she collects books. His job is some kind of contractor or somethng.
CoSo
QUOTE(boosted_K2 @ Sep 16, 2005 - 10:50 AM)
[right][snapback]334792[/snapback][/right]

Maybe some of the systems can only be hooked up to the old TVs?

With the amount of money all that merchandise is worth, he probably could have bought a Porsche or something with it lol.
94CelicaRedHatch
ya ive seen this and it blew me away. my gf would shoot me if i told her i was gonna do this
ILuvMyCelica95
omg, i could spend a month in that room and not come out
FAQdaWorld
I pretty much have all those games too...

It's called a mod chip my friend smile.gif
celicarocker
i dont know how my basement got on the internet??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.