Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just lost my best friend :-(
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
BlackCelicaGT94
Coomer has been outside talking to my dad about cars since i left for the gym at 7pm till now!

My dad stole coomer :-(

So whats everyone up to tonight??
I put my car inside the Tacoma Dome for a show and then tomorrow the show starts at 4pm then I have a bbq/car show for a toyota club that i helped organize and set up
Dr_Tweak
Dang, Daddy and Coom hitting it off huh? Hmm..... biggrin.gif tongue.gif
ILuvMyCelica95
and I actually thought this thread was going to have some significance... silly me. rolleyes.gif
Jen
QUOTE(ILuvMyCelica95 @ Sep 16, 2005 - 11:16 PM)
and I actually thought this thread was going to have some significance... silly me. rolleyes.gif
[right][snapback]335246[/snapback][/right]

Keep idiotic & pointless comments to yourself.

Anyway, have fun at the bbq & car show tomorrow sweetie. <3.
Phat_99CeliGT
i did the same thing i do every night.
hang out at the lowes mall with all my friends.
ILuvMyCelica95
what are we gunna do tonight brain?
samething we do everynight Pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

muahaha i <3 that show.
BlackCelicaGT94
I could never stand that show -- i also hated Ren & Stimpy...well actually i dont like cartoons at all so i was never a fan of that stuff!

my brother always said he would be the brain and id be pinky ....hmmm...

well i got my friend back :-) yay!

we took pics of his car! ooh and we took the supra out! so much fun!

well im off to bed! hope ur guys nights went well :-) mine did!

whats the plans for tomorrow?
GeEkBoY
jeesh, you scared the crud out a me.

good to here it was just a little femanine jealousy
BlackCelicaGT94
Im gonna be jealous again tomorrow

They are gonna jack up coomers car and take a look at it cuz it made a funny noise

now coomer is stealing my dad/mechanic! :-P

Jen
QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ Sep 17, 2005 - 2:06 AM)
Im gonna be jealous again tomorrow

They are gonna jack up coomers car and take a look at it cuz it made a funny noise

now coomer is stealing my dad/mechanic! :-P
[right][snapback]335300[/snapback][/right]

Lol. You're too cute.
saleeka
you scared me for a sec nat... rolleyes.gif
ILuvMyCelica95
dude how can you not like that show! How about Animaniacs that show cracked me up.
amysmojo
WHOA I was like "well she didnt lose me sooo something that requires batteries *wink wink* must have broke!"

So Coomer is your best friend? oooh fine! I see how it is tongue.gif jk...
amysmojo
QUOTE(ILuvMyCelica95 @ Sep 17, 2005 - 7:22 AM)
dude how can you not like that show! How about Animaniacs that show cracked me up.
[right][snapback]335337[/snapback][/right]

I love all cartoons weeeeee
shin
QUOTE(Jen @ Sep 17, 2005 - 4:41 AM)
QUOTE(ILuvMyCelica95 @ Sep 16, 2005 - 11:16 PM)
[right][snapback]335246[/snapback][/right]

Keep idiotic & pointless comments to yourself.

Anyway, have fun at the bbq & car show tomorrow sweetie. <3.
[right][snapback]335258[/snapback][/right]

that was harsh.. rolleyes.gif anyway, it's pinky and the brain, it's pinky and the brain, one is a genius, the other's insane tongue.gif i love cartoons toooo.. weeeeeeeee
Bigmeanbulldog55
I'm going to have to say I love cartoons too. Sometimes they're the only decent thing on. I don't like all that cussing and depressing stuff.
madmods
Take alot of pics Nat
amysmojo
If someone wants to pay for my gas I'd driev up for the BBQ tomorrow biggrin.gif
Consynx
"i smell your light saber"
97lestyousay
:
creis
well the day before last we went to Universal and got a spacial VIP tour of the back lot, (crazy cool up close stuff, I'll exsplan latter) then yesterday we went to disney all day and stayed for the fantasmic laser show (really good but crowded) and then stayed for the fireworks) today we went to Six Flags and tried to ride everything (some lines had 2 hours waits so we did not get to them, and I got a little sick after the Viper) and then got back to the motel to watch disneys fireworks from the parking lot (cool because it was a whole new angle on things)

anyway thats what i have been up to, I really miss my baby (celica) but the mazda 6 is pretty cool (kinda slow for a 5pd v6)

cool that your going to the bbq and the show and stuff, I'm kinda sad I cant go but nothing I can do about it.
amysmojo
ummmmmm thats cool & all but what does that have to do with this topic???? lol
BlackCelicaGT94
^^ umm i did ask what everyone had been up to in my first post!
amysmojo
ummm well I missed that lol
CelicaBuddy
QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ Sep 16, 2005 - 7:03 PM)
I put my car inside the Tacoma Dome for a show and then tomorrow the show starts at 4pm then I have a bbq/car show for a toyota club that i helped organize and set up
[right][snapback]335216[/snapback][/right]

Your car was in that car show Natalie? Aww thats so cool! Man... I wanted to go to that car show so freakin bad it wasnt even funny! I heard so much about it.. but nope, I forgot to get tickets.... frown.gif Damn... i wanted to go soooo bad!

How did the car show go?
BlackCelicaGT94
u can always buy tickets at the show

umm it was boring and a lot of cars that didnt belong there - complete stock cars! but there was a lambo and some exotics! umm this show isnt really known for the best cars. they kinda let anyone in (hence why i was there hahaha) but if ur gonna go to any show then go to Hot Import Nights!
SimmaDownNow
"Chicken Boo, what's the matter with you?
You don't act like the other chickens do,
You wear a disguise to look like human guys,
But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo."
amysmojo
QUOTE(SimmaDownNow @ Sep 19, 2005 - 11:23 PM)
"Chicken Boo, what's the matter with you?
You don't act like the other chickens do,
You wear a disguise to look like human guys,
But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo."
[right][snapback]336388[/snapback][/right]

WOW i forgot about that song haha
95CelicaST
Ha.. I thought this thread might have meant something... should have known better when I saw that Natalie created it! You Post Whore...

Just kidding.. I wanted to go to the PSTOC bbq, but I had enough crap on my plate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.