Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture Update
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Tweek
I just recently have gotten back onto the site regularly after all sorts of moving around. Along the way I picked up some new rims, and lowered the car. I thought I'd share a few pics.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
lagos
looks good
behindthesmile
yep looking great so got decided on which swap your gonna go for?
Tweek
I'd love to do a swap, but I just bought a house near the beach thats taking all my money. I'm thinking my next purchase would either be new floors, a motorcycle, a jetski or a classic car. My celica is more of a daily driver and not gonna get much more money.
presure2
looks good tweek...what kinda floors you doing?
i install and refinish hardwood wink.gif
yungazzdriver
nice what kind of springs?
Tweek
I'm not sure on the floors, I like the hardwood, but everyone says thats not a great idea in florida. Of course if you cut me a deal... you work in Florida?

I put the tein springs on. I think its like 1.5 inch drop.
presure2
yup, hardwoods in florida = not the greatest of ideas, with all the humidity and temp changes..they end up swelling and shrinking so much they seperate over the years ...i didnt even think of you being in florida...i was actually thinking drtweek..lmao wink.gif
HaRv3sTeR
for somewhat reason...the first pic looks like it`s not dropped in the rear
BLINKYxMUNKEY
oh snap, you live in PC, thats like 1.5 hours away (depends on how i drive).
Tweek
Yea, that pic does look like that actually. Its a wierd pitch in the driveway right there. I just snapped a few after I washed it. I'll get some better ones on level ground by the beach or something.

So really its only an hour munkey? Aren't there a couple other gulf coast celicas? We should get a meet goin.
Driveby
Nice and shiny mate, your exhaust looks funny though, kind of out on a limb, is it off the shelf or a mix and match?
Tweek
It was a custom install with an off the shelf Tenzo. It's not so bad in person, I took the picture from down close to the ground so its a wierd perspective. It could definately use a body kit to make it cleaner, but I can't have one in this town. The roads would tear it off the first time I pulled into a gas station. I think the road workers down here are on something. The pavement is all wavy, and rain makes for 2 track puddles down the middle of the road.
cyb593
i have to give credit to u presure2 we redid our hardwood and u are talking some hard work then again it took us 2 days to sand and like a week to polyurethane it. pain in the ass. but we did a huge section at a time. almost our whole upstairs is wood and we did most of it. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.