Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: online jobs
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
spunky393
Just wondering, i have a lot of wasted time here at college, and a fast internet connection. If anybody knows of any real internet jobs. PM me or spill it on the forum, thanks guys.
soulshadow
You should be downloading like a fiend. Thats if your smart enough to bypass the schools firewall.

Its amazing how there OC lines work. Using P2P you can get over 400KB a second. I downloaded Autocad 2004 in like just under 10 mins.
macavely
try ebay ... alot of college studends do work for them ... and look on job site like hotjobs.. and monster..
spunky393
anybody do ebay??
like, i don't get what you would do
celicast3sgte
QUOTE(soulshadow @ Sep 22, 2005 - 7:41 AM)
You should be downloading like a fiend. Thats if your smart enough to bypass the schools firewall.

Its amazing how there OC lines work. Using P2P you can get over 400KB a second. I downloaded Autocad 2004 in like just under 10 mins.
[right][snapback]337282[/snapback][/right]

i can get 500-600k/sec ish on comcast cable now days, OC lines can download gigs in a matter of minutes if vacant.

as for the ebay job, you would prolly be an online tech to help people out selling their items. thats about as far into ebay i think they would let outsiders get. if you worked at the complex im sure you would be doing things like researching false items, taking care of claims, working on updating the servers. that sort of thing, none of it sounds appealing to me anymore id much rather work on cars. my $.02
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.