Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need ya'll help Celicans
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
macavely
Hey everyone... will my car needs some repairs so my sis said she would lend me the cash to get it done.... but i have to make a price list.... so i'm asking ya'll to tell me where you guys have seen the cheapes parts for all these... parts

NOTE: i been looking for the last 3 hours online.. but the web is so big i want to make sure i have the best prices out there.. and looking for new parts or reconditioned ..

passanger/ driver side axle -
Front passanger side brake caliper..
rear disk
rear drum shoes for disk brakes
steal braided brake lines

Boss-Celica
http://catalog.alloemvolvoparts.com/

I usually use here to buy my parts, and free shipping after $50.
lagos
for axles....go to napa or carquest. dont order online cause chances air they will give u the wrong axel at least once.

anything else, any local parts store should be good and cheap enough.
TheStreetzKing
mac i can get anything new from toyota at wholesale prices, if u want em lemme kno

rear disk i believe is 68$ and the front caliper is like $200, those i kno cause i jus had to find out but lemme kno what else u need
Galcobar
Rebuilt fronts can be had nice and cheap via partsamerica.com (aka Schuck's, Kragen, Advance, etc).
TTE
carpart.com
Got my axles there for cheap
macavely
well axles i'm set.. got a great deal on them tonight .. thanks jeff biggrin.gif

parts stores around here i can get parts at a really good price.. just trying to see if with ya'll help i can find it for less .... just trying to as much as posable for my buck ....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.