Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MGS4 TRAILOR
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
95sweetness
o dear god..this looks soo sweet i want ps3 already

http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/japanese/mgs4_04.html
pr_caralho
Looks good saw it on G4, you think that could be big boss in that clip?
lagos
yeah it looks amazing. makes me wonder how much of that stuff is really running in realtime on the game engine. i remember when ps2 was about to come out, we saw tons of crazy graphics stuff that the ps2 never ended up being able to rended.

i hope the dont mess up the game too . i really liked mgs 1 and 2.... but 3 was just a pain. not to mention the crazy pot twists they seem to want to go overboard with.
azian_advanced
that's crazy... my god! and no where to hide, eh? ..another more thrilling version than the previous one.
it looks like i'll have to hold off some savings money for the car and save up to get me a PS3 and MGS4! oh and MG Acid 2 too.

btw, anybody know the expected release date of the PS3?
Akimbo
its supposed to be snake i think. ive seen otacon, aged as well, and i think they said raiden is gonna be in it too, but hes not gonna be a pussy
Drocay
Looks good, but i couldn't get through 3
spunky393
i had to hard of a time with 3 too. It was almost rediculous
Akimbo
Snake Eater was tough, but fun...I really enjoyed the camo stuff.
darksecret
I think the whole 3D environment makes Metal Gear easy, but I grew up with Metal Gear can't beat that punch, punch, punch, disappear move lol.
soulshadow
In the real world we age, in the game world game characters age too. Life is so sweet.
darksecret
The original cast of Terminator was in T2 and T3, so I guess movies are teh same way, lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.