Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shes gone......
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
doGGy
Well, its official - im celica less now.... and will stay like this till Spring i guess....

Today is a sad day to me.. its the end of the Custom celica saga, and begining of the empty winter.... I made a desidion - im gonna get a celica only in Spring, cuz i need to sell my MR2 at first.

But anyway, it was sad to see her leave. And im still kinda missing one part of me, but oh well, i will get used to this i guess.....

As for now, i will keep checking forums time from time, and maybe one day will come back with another project car, if not....... well then......

Romas.
Phat_99CeliGT
she will be missed man.

"moment of silence please"

bowdown.gif
madmods
Doggy man, you were inspiration to me. Im changing my name to mad-doggy in honor of your celica. Get your gt4 and come back!
dustin15brown
damn man, it's like it's not even real...... when do we get more pics and vids?
macavely
Romas the Fab master its a sad day .. its like a blind man with out his walking stick .. it just aint right ..
doGGy
QUOTE(dustin15brown @ Sep 29, 2005 - 12:20 PM)
damn man, it's like it's not even real...... when do we get more pics and vids?
[right][snapback]339507[/snapback][/right]

I have few pics in my PC, and i aint done more video of it.... Well, anyway, atleast new owner will beupgrading Engine and doing some other stuff that i was originaly planing for it ...... so i will update time from time.... but its still sad for me what this beauty doesnt belong to me from today....

Romas the Fab master its a sad day .. its like a blind man with out his walking stick .. it just aint right ..

Mac, you said it.... Nothing more to add, this is how i feel right now....

BlackCelicaGT94
Whos the new owner? Did you tell them of the legacy it has behind it and that they need to join the site?
doGGy
The new guys is not into internet... He is a company boss, he know most of the stuff about my car.... Well, maybe one day he will join....

QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ Sep 29, 2005 - 12:49 PM)
Whos the new owner? Did you tell them of the legacy it has behind it and that they need to join the site?
[right][snapback]339518[/snapback][/right]

shin
damn romas.. this is sad...... hopefully you'll be back with a GT FOUR or SSIII
doGGy
QUOTE(shin @ Sep 29, 2005 - 12:59 PM)
[right][snapback]339521[/snapback][/right]

None of them for sure.... Either 7AFTE again or 3S wap..... But no Superstrut mess for me for sure.. i mad my mind....
95CelicaST
This day just keeps getting more depressing. I know how that feels romas, when I had to sell my GTi I felt horrible. I hope you don't leave for good.. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif
nik
QUOTE(doGGy @ Sep 29, 2005 - 1:04 PM)
QUOTE(shin @ Sep 29, 2005 - 12:59 PM)
[right][snapback]339521[/snapback][/right]

None of them for sure.... Either 7AFTE again or 3S wap..... But no Superstrut mess for me for sure.. i mad my mind....
[right][snapback]339524[/snapback][/right]

How about a 7agte wink.gif do have any pics of the interior of your ex car?
Jdog1385
good luck with everything in the future...your celi will be missed.
BBoYRuGGeD
oh man im sorry to hear that ur celi is gone doggy... ur car was one of a kind. good luck on another celi in spring. im sure it'll be even better next time around... wink.gif

bboy
dstrbcelica
sorry romas. frown.gif

-dstrb
dustin15brown
QUOTE(BBoYRuGGeD @ Sep 29, 2005 - 9:12 PM)
oh man im sorry to hear that ur celi is gone doggy... ur car was one of a kind.  good luck on another celi in spring.  im sure it'll be even better next time around...  wink.gif

bboy
[right][snapback]339546[/snapback][/right]

Nothing is as good as the first.... it doesn't hold the same meaning anymore. Know what i mean?
Valo666
sad day for romas, but hey, look forward to the future. The next celi will be just as sexy, or more if that crazy mind of urs keeps workin romas.
TheStreetzKing
QUOTE(doGGy @ Sep 29, 2005 - 1:46 PM)
Well, its official - im celica less now.... and will stay like this till Spring i guess....

Today is a sad day to me.. its the end of the Custom celica saga, and begining of the empty winter....  I made a desidion - im gonna get a celica only in Spring, cuz i need to sell my MR2 at first.

But anyway, it was sad to see her leave. And im still kinda missing one part of me, but oh well, i will get used to this i guess.....

As for now, i will keep checking forums time from time, and maybe one day will come back with another project car, if not....... well then......

Romas.
[right][snapback]339497[/snapback][/right]

that ending almost brought a tear... damn man gonna miss ya
HaRv3sTeR
sad dude....thx for the custom wing risers anyway
Defgeph
Defgeph no happy. mad.gif
orvillescelica
im so sad to see such a iconic celica here on 6gc leave, possible forever. But as long as you are still around Romas, the heart of that car will still remain here. Looking forward to the spring and a whole new celi.
vangSTa_celica
Best of luck with everything Romas. She will be missed dearly by all. Even though the Celica is gone, we still have the man behind the creation. We all will be seeing more awesome creations in the future, I know it. Take it easy.
slipgun
We will miss the celica but dont leave Romas, your an inspiration to many of us and having you in the community is more important then your car *which we will all miss dont get me wrong*
CelicaZR
Oh man, another mad Celica gone frown.gif
I really like the custom jobs you done to that Celica.
I hope you can hang around cause none of us want you to go.
Hopefully in spring you will have another Celica that you can again
inspire us again.

See ya Silver Beauty frown.gif

jgreening
Sorry to hear but I am glad you will be replacing her with an even better 6gc...
Drocay
Sorry to hear about it, but the future is bright.
doGGy
Thanks Guys...

Im staying on the Site 100%, im not gone anythere and will stay. And i will deff get another Celica - either as a daily driver or a project car (i think second option is more real...)

CoSo
Wow... end of an era. Good thing your still gonna be around, you've been a great contributer to this community!
OrbitalGT95
it's sad to see her go..but i wanan see what romas can do with a GT...with his creatve talents...he could give a whole new meaning to the code 3SGTE...and a mighty fine lookin 6gc at that too
behindthesmile
yeah a moment of silence for one of the most beautifuly costumized 6gc's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.