Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sit back and look
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TrDcElica6thgen
has anyone just stood in frount of your celica and wondered what the frount looks like? For Example my friends eclipse looks like it has a smerk and my friends camarro looks like its gonna eat you but what about my celica? hmmmm i denno...What does your celica look like?
ghostdog
QUOTE (TrDcElica6thgen @ Dec 13 2002, 09:53 AM)
has anyone just stood in frount of your celica and wondered what the frount looks like? For Example my friends eclipse looks like it has a smerk and my friends camarro looks like its gonna eat you but what about my celica? hmmmm i denno...What does your celica look like?

the 94-95s look like they are smiling. kinda like when you are stoned and you look in the mirror. its subtle but its definetly there.... wink.gif
Mizuryu
yeah...i think they smile...especially if you have a bra on your car...that just makes the smiling worse smile.gif
Zoom
It looks sweet from the front that's all I know;).

From the side I don't really like mine..it almost looks like a boat (i have a coupe).
TrDcElica6thgen
a boat? lol thats a first
Phat_99CeliGT
Yesterday after i put my new rims on i just stood in front of the Celi and stared for about 5 minutes. She looks high and WIDE awake.
biggrin.gif
TrDcElica6thgen
haha when i first got my car i stood in frount of it for hella long just saying "damn this car is sexy" haha
Coomer
My car definitely looks like it's smiling to me. My ex-girlfriend was always like "Ah, it's such a cute car. It looks like it's smiling."
Matthew
some people say that it looks like the old hyundia tiburons
NEVERSTOP
the stock front remindes me of a sand shark... expecially the 94-95's
yel094
Yeah, I agree with NEVERSTOP.

Don't know about over there, but in 94 the Australian add campaign was 'The new celica... It's Savage!' or something very similar and there was a shark swimming around the celica. It definately has that sand shark - bottom dweller look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.