Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ill be back!!!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
RUNNIN-LOW
well since i never put pictures up i decided to put some up before you guys hear the bad news. well injoy and yeah have fun.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ok you guys have fun here the bad news i got rear ended by this stupid drunk driver on thursday night..did a 360 and hit the graud rail. how sad it that huh..well 6gc for life so im looking to buy a shell or a cheap 6gen so if you ahve any body selling one that a stick and black interior..then hook me up.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

so yeah like i said hook me up if anybody has a 6gen shell or is selling a gt with black interior.
RUNNIN-LOW FORCED INC.
Phat_99CeliGT
ohhhh, damn man.
sorry to see that. glad your ok man.
ILuvMyCelica95
frown.gif sorry to hear it, good luck finding a new one smile.gif
CelicaZR
Man that sux frown.gif
Hope your alright.
Can it be repair or is it written off?
Anyways good luck finding another one.
I agree with ya "6GC for Life" smile.gif
team_omega
Dude so sad to see that happen.....When i first heard about i was like WHAT???? put i saw it i was like DAMN!!!!! but if you need help you know where to find me....Good luck and alway represent 6gc....
celicagurl152003
drunk drivers strike again......its always sad to see something like this but glad your ok......you can always get another celica but not another of you......you were lucky man
C3L1CA
Sorry to hear that happened to your car. Where did it happen?
Valo666
jezuz...that sucks man. That looks like it should be repairable, mine was with the same kinda impact on my passanger side, but mine was just the 1/4 pannel, not the trunk section 2. But man that sucks. Hope you find a new celi or repair that one soon man.
celicast3sgte
oh dude valo look closer its not repairable. body is twisted and after all that work might as well get a good shell and have this car as parts.
ILuvMyCelica95
oh and btw I hope your going to sue.
RUNNIN-LOW
yeah ill this is sad for me..you guys..will be parting my car out. very soon..only the stock parts.im going to take out all the a/m parts and sell all the stock parts pretty soon..
Jdog1385
damn bro that looks terrible. thank god that motor isnt scratched. we'll find you a celi, no prob.
RUNNIN-LOW
yeah thats great man it would be cool if you help me out too..to find a car..yes i prayed to god that my motor wasn't messed up to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.