And the ghetto turn out

user posted image
95gtschick
eek, poor bumper
o0black0o
Also Poor Bumper Support, Poor Frame Damage, and poor lights and harnesses -.-

Check Please redface.gif
celicaST
dont deny it, you were checkin out a chick driving by and next thing you know theres a car a foot in front of you. happened to me too smile.gif i swear girls are hazardous to my health when im driving. hope you get it fixed soon.

really frame damage? doesnt look like you hit that hard for your crash bar to not handle it.
soulshadow
As long as your ok thats all that matters.

I almost ran over a whole herd of deer this morning!
6-8 of them popped out of nowhere and as I saw them on my lane as I was going around a curve at 65 MPH. I was like, OH NOOOO! I quickly switched to the other lane and there was a deer there too! Luckly it ran away from the lane and I was like so close to hitting it. If It tried to run off back to the others I think it would have been dead meat. I was so LUCKY!
shin
damage ain't that bad. although it does sucks to get into an accident. but it's a easy fix. good chance for a bodykit too biggrin.gif
o0black0o
Forgot to mention my hood bent a bit also.. I can't pop it without pushing down in a certain spot OH ****..... This is my 2nd accident in this car. First one was in the front also. So, I'll post some picture of the first one redface.gif
dustin15brown
Whats the insurance verdict? Is it going to live?
o0black0o
Insurance is not to bad jacked up 20 bucks. So im now paying 145 per month.
Car is still running im just going to have to put some hard work into fixing the front up and abuot 600-800 bucks of parts.
o0black0o
Pictures of First Incident -.-

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Valo666
:S...i say time for a body kit and more careful driving tongue.gif
o0black0o
I say time to sell the peice of **** and move on to a jeep redface.gif

Had a offer for 2.5k i think im going to take it.

Or Part out useless parts on the car and swap to a v6 cam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.