Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: auto cross set up
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Suspension/Handling/Braking
RUNNIN-LOW
well got my new celica black but its a 94 but i still like it. does anyone have a good set up in mind if i would want to do autocrossing. i have tein ss springs and kyb shocks but i dont think that they would do for autocrossing..what do you guys thin would be good for my i mean suspension wise...
Kwanza26
depends what class you plan on running in. Light suspension tuning differs between cars and drivers... so there isn't really an ideal set-up. Lower and stiffer is always good... the rest of it depends on how you drive.
95CelicaST
tein ss springs? I believe the SS are coilovers and the S-techs are springs..

MY ideal setup would be as follows:

TEIN SS coilovers w/EDFC
ST Sway bars
Cusco Strut bars
Brembo big brake kit
Advan Supers (black w/ red lip)
Energy Suspension Bushings and all that crap
purplegt4
biggrin.gif roll cage wouldn't hurt either
95CelicaST
yes and a roll cage. If I bought another Celica I would make it my autocross car. Gut it and put on all the stuff above and go have fun.
Jeremy1210
remember that just some minor mods might put you in a different bracket than stock...
purplegt4
o YEAAA!!!!!! dont forget that blacktop 20v
soulshadow
QUOTE(purplegt4 @ Nov 9, 2005 - 2:59 PM)
o YEAAA!!!!!! dont forget that blacktop 20v
[right][snapback]355096[/snapback][/right]

Yah, high revs around the corners are really good especially if you have an cast iron block that can take any abusing.
TTE
If you want to run in stock class just get sway bars, they make huge difference and may be nobody will notice them.
purplegt4
well if a judge is inspecting them...he might see my red bushings, you can see them through the rim i believe tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.