Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celica is in the Shop
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
CelicaBuddy
Yeah,
This morning I drove my car into Seattle to the Body Shop... The kit is finally getting painted, but thats not the only thing thats getting painted... Haha the enitre car is now.

But yeah this is what is going down in the shop:

1. Enitre new paint job (car will still be white)
2. All dings and dents will be taken out
3. The driver's door will be fixed
4. They'll make the kit fit on better and use a type of moulding calk to make the seal stronger and more flexable
5. They'll use a type of Clear that makes the kit a little more sturdier and more flexible
6. Another type of Clear to give the car that new Glossy finish... My car will look brand new smile.gif

All this work for $3,000... We got a deal too cuz we've done a lot of business with this guy dealing with my sister's Civic. So we got like 2 grand knocked off. biggrin.gif And this guy does amazing work, so i know they'll do a good job with my Celica...

But the Celica will be back in 2 weeks... i cant wait! Pics will be posted of my Celica before we took it to the shop... So you can see a before and after when we get it back
shin
nice sabrina. can't wait to see it get out of the shop. ya better post pics biggrin.gif
CelicaBuddy
user posted image

But this is how my Celica looked before we took it into the shop... It was all white primored so it wouldnt look so bad when i drove it around tongue.gif But yeah... The guy is gonna make it fit better, and the car is gonna be much prettier... Oh and that ugly little dent in the rear fender... That will be gone... Thank god cuz i hate that ugly dent I put in it rolleyes.gif

Cant Wait! biggrin.gif
ILuvMyCelica95
Congrats Sabrina!! can't wait to see her all done :-)
dstrbcelica
i can't wait to see the finished product.

-dstrb
jayi12-15psi
honestly, it already looked effing hot, except the dent in the quarter panel.
vangSTa_celica
Kit looks great Sabrina.
CelicaBuddy
Thanks yall biggrin.gif

My car might be back sooner than 2 weeks cuz theyre moving a long pretty smoothly... So the car could be painted by the end of this week... Which means, I could get my car back possibly by next Tuesday or Wednesday... I really hope!
creis
sturdier and more flexible

mirical clear stiffer, yet soft. (I dont get how a clear can help with that)

JK biggrin.gif

anyway very cool, it looks great in the pic and its gana be even better when its done, Congrats, and I hope you can bring it to a meet some time.
CelicaBuddy
^^
Im gonna try to biggrin.gif Might have better luck this time cuz I'll be 18 by the summer time... There's like one huge meet in the summer right? If there is, thatd prolly be the one I'd make it to... well try to anyways smile.gif Im gonna try to biggrin.gif
CelicaSTX02
Thats clean, I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product biggrin.gif
Phat_99CeliGT
that looked real good B4 going to the shop.

can't wait to see more pics sabrina.
95CelicaST
^^
Im gonna try to Might have better luck this time cuz I'll be 18 by the summer time... There's like one huge meet in the summer right? If there is, thatd prolly be the one I'd make it to... well try to anyways Im gonna try to

There will hopefully be more. I am trying to get a weekend camping/meet in Westport for this summer. Then Nat's got the WC meet.
BlackCelicaGT94
hey you can always hit up PSTOC meets! im pretty active with planning meets for that - were having a go-karting/donate food meet December 17th! if u wanna come out ill come pick ya up sabrina if you cant bring the car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.