Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starting my Swap :)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
steve0178
Well i was planning on waiting till i had more time but my 5sfe spun a bearing yesterday so now its time to do the swap smile.gif The st185 clip has been sitting there for about a month now waiting to be swapped but given that i work about 50-60 hrs a week and also am full time at school, nothing has gotten done. The plan is to take my time. I have another car to drive so its not a big deal. I will post pics if you want... '
lagos
post pics....get to work...its all worth it in the end !
snapshotgt
can't wait to see! ^^^post pics of progress!
purplegt4
QUOTE(steve0178 @ Nov 19, 2005 - 10:46 PM) [snapback]357402[/snapback]

i work about 50-60 hrs a week and also am full time at school

holy $h!t, i guess that depends on your major! cuz i mean-DAMN i can't do part time school part time work [but full time party]! lol good job man! keep up the good work but dont let that swap get in the way of school.

GL
CelicaZR
Sorry about the 5sfe.
But the 3sgte will sure make up for it.
Looks like you've got a busy life. Damn!
Anyways good luck with the swap,
I dont blame you if you take longer than usual tongue.gif
Keep us updated on your progress and a pics are always
good smile.gif
celicaST
thats an insane workload you got there. lets see, at the only hour of free time per week you have, i estimate swap time of two years tongue.gif na, cant wait to see pics!
steve0178
lol yeah i know i dont have time to do anything...so its gonna take a while. Hopefully over christmas break i will be able to knock out a good chunck. And dont be sorry about the 5sfe...it was overdue. The thing had a bad oil leak now for over 15000 miles and it was running really low on oil the whole way. I was just happy when it died i was close enough to my house to actually roll right into my driveway smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.