Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: welll, i Sold the Celica.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
bonzaisushi
so after test driving the Tacoma X-runner, i was extremly impressed. it was between the x-runner or a is300. X-runner won, and im so happy, this thing handles better than the celica did IMO
user posted image
user posted image

i will own another someday
CelicaZR
Nice truck smile.gif
Good to see your still in the Toyota Family.
I think it belongs in OT tho.
mon3y19
dude those things are sweet...very fast truck...i test drove one and it handled amazingly...nice ride smile.gif
bonzaisushi
QUOTE(CelicaZR @ Nov 23, 2005 - 10:06 AM) [snapback]358822[/snapback]

Nice truck smile.gif
Good to see your still in the Toyota Family.
I think it belongs in OT tho.

just figured car chat belonged in general, my bad.
ILuvMyCelica95
user posted image
Akimbo
I approve!
Phat_99CeliGT
I 2nd that.
lol

i been looking at getting one in spring. gotta get the blue though.
lol
chucho
i'll be joining you in a couple months....but i'm keeping the celica too
jdg371
those blue xrunners are the hotness
BLINKYxMUNKEY
my fav. truck of all time. Great Buy.
Drew-887
Nice truck bonzaisushi. At least you got a Toyota. What year is it? Do you plan to do anything to that truck like supercharge it? That would be sick
blackbullet
i was thinking of the same thing but between an X-Runner and a 4Runner sport edition
Celicav
Simply badass!! I'm sure she wasn't cheap either.
Jdog1385
truck looks great. i wish i could put those wheels on my celica.
bonzaisushi
if there is a s/c kit released for it i will be all over it, right now, im just gunna throw a Short throw kit on, and track this puppy
Drew-887
QUOTE(bonzaisushi @ Nov 23, 2005 - 8:23 PM) [snapback]359082[/snapback]

if there is a s/c kit released for it i will be all over it, right now, im just gunna throw a Short throw kit on, and track this puppy

I have good news for ya, TRD makes a SC for your truck. I saw a few on ebay so if you look you'll probadly find what your looking for.
chucho
QUOTE(Drew-887 @ Nov 23, 2005 - 11:00 PM) [snapback]359153[/snapback]

QUOTE(bonzaisushi @ Nov 23, 2005 - 8:23 PM) [snapback]359082[/snapback]

I have good news for ya, TRD makes a SC for your truck. I saw a few on ebay so if you look you'll probadly find what your looking for.

nah thats a different engine, not out for the new 4.0L tacomas
Phat_99CeliGT
i think SOS and URD have S/C kits on the way.
st202gt
my father has a 05 tacoma double cab prerunner. it silver with the trd sport package and hood just like the x runner. I like the x runner, but would prefer the 4x4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.