Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bought a house!!!
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
95gtschick
Yeah! Totally weird thing happened today. My fiance and i were supposed to go to a city nearby (1 hour away) and buy a 1990 black celica gt-s for $4000. But for some reason, we just decided we wouldn't... just for whatever reason. Then today, we're headed out to the liquor mart, and drive past this house that looks sweet. Call the guy, look at it, twice, make an offer, not even 2 hours later it's accepted and we have a house!

It's totally awesome, we're so pumped. I guess it was just meant to be, supposed to buy a car, decide not to, drive past a house and buy that instead! I think it's a better investment smile.gif The best part is we get possession April 1 (getting married June 2) so there's not a whole lot of time wasted where we're not living in it!!!

Just thought i'd share that with my second family smile.gif I'll post pics sometime soon!
Dr_Tweak
That's awesome, congrats! Definetely a better investment. I bought my first house at 21.
Valo666
crazy...ur lucky Krysten..im no were close to movin out...if i do, im movin into a loft downtown or somethin. Only thing is, realestate here is stupidly expensive. I live in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom fully furnished bungalow..its value is around $600000 for this lil crappy house. For a 2 bedroom apartment/small loft..its around $140000 here.
95gtschick
haha, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, jsut over 800sq ft.... $89900 smile.gif
Jdog1385
QUOTE(95gtschick @ Nov 27, 2005 - 1:03 AM) [snapback]359970[/snapback]

omg, on long island that house would go for $300,000. nice investment and good luck with everything.
dstrbcelica
my apartment is like 900 sq ft.

-dstrb
presure2
congrats!
95gtschick
thanks! biggrin.gif
ILuvMyCelica95
QUOTE(Jdog1385 @ Nov 27, 2005 - 3:37 AM) [snapback]360003[/snapback]

QUOTE(95gtschick @ Nov 27, 2005 - 1:03 AM) [snapback]359970[/snapback]

omg, on long island that house would go for $300,000. nice investment and good luck with everything.

lol yeah WOW maybe i should move...

Congrats !!! :-D
soulshadow
Don't be too happy yet, you still have to be approved by the bank to buy the house. Unless your gonna pay it all at once.

Never count your chickens until they hatch!
95gtschick
who said we weren't already approved? i wouldn't say it's ours unless it was all taken care of tongue.gif
CelicaZR
Congrat 95gtsChick biggrin.gif
I would be able to put a deposit
toward a house if I didnt spend so
much money on the car frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.