Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7afe Turbo Manifold?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
deX
where can i find one??

Another thing, how much estimated HP and Torque am I going to gain for turbo'ing the 7afe?
97sccelica
www.jgstools.com/turbo

at around 7psi intercooled, it will be the equivalent of around a 75 shot of nitrous that is on all the time(as the site above says in their turbo 7afe page).

with proper fuel upgrades and good knowledge and tunning you can run around 10psi and have a lot of power(compaired to stock) and it will definately be a much quicker car.
deX
thanks dood!
94celicaguy
www.boosthead.com. i believe that i am the only one that has heard about this place. The name of the place is Thomas Knight Turbo. You can get a head flange, equal length pipes, and a turbo flange for $145. the site is under construction so you will have to call to get more details. this is the best price i have seen, i will get a pic of the manifold i ordered when i get a chance. ask for geoff.
deX
QUOTE (94celicaguy @ May 14, 2003 - 12:46 PM)
www.boosthead.com. i believe that i am the only one that has heard about this place. The name of the place is Thomas Knight Turbo. You can get a head flange, equal length pipes, and a turbo flange for $145. the site is under construction so you will have to call to get more details. this is the best price i have seen, i will get a pic of the manifold i ordered when i get a chance. ask for geoff.

yeah man, pics would be awesome. also get back to me when you get your manifold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.