Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOOOHOOO Progress
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Watanbe88
Alright guys, she is coming back together rather fast now, and looking at her return as soon as this coming weekend. Here is a link to a site I put up for her, the gallery is arraigned oldest to newest.

Lil' Go-Go's Web Site

also to note I am trying to plan a meetup in mass on dec 10th or 17th (obviously depending on many things tho).
Coomer
Sweet! Glad to see that the buyer of that car is taking car of it. Looks like it'll be sweet when it's done! smile.gif
Bigmeanbulldog55
The link is taking me to a cartoon picture of a GT-4. Am I missing something?
Coomer
QUOTE(Bigmeanbulldog55 @ Nov 28, 2005 - 12:56 PM) [snapback]360602[/snapback]

The link is taking me to a cartoon picture of a GT-4. Am I missing something?

You have to click that image to enter the main part of the site. wink.gif
BBoYRuGGeD
wow....

thats all i gutta say...

bboy
lagos
awesome pics! what was wrong with the motor that you decided to fully rebuild? i kind of remember the original ebay auction saying that the motor had some issues..
Watanbe88
aside from too small a turbo it would appear to have been beaten on quite badly as the pistons where a little melted and the injectors were not seated right, the rings were worn badly (she smoked a little from the start). In the end tho, she cleaned up nicely. Also something that saved the drive train, she had the stock clutch and it would slip if you turned the boost controller on.
Jdog1385
some great engine rebuild pics on that site...good luck and i cant wait to see it.
_rz_
All I can say is WOW! So much work and love put into a gt-four. Good luck with it.
Dr_Tweak
Woah, there's a real GT4 just a few hours from me and I didn't even know it! Bro, you gotta come drop by the shop sometime!!! smile.gif
purplegt4
bowdown.gif woot.gif thumbsup.gif biggrin.gif and all that great stuff! wowee!!
Watanbe88
I would love to Dr Tweak, where is the shop?
Watanbe88
In the spring I am putting in new carpet I have for the front and this winter I am making a nice fiberglass encloser in the back to hold 2 10" subs and the amps to power the speakers in the car, while still keeping the trunk useable. Also in the spring she is gettng a fresh coat of paint and in the next weeks she gets thr Rhino Lining sprayed on her underside, along with some anti-rust treatments.
presure2
hey a dec17th meet would be cool its my b-day!
Jdog1385
QUOTE(presure2 @ Nov 29, 2005 - 7:53 AM) [snapback]361074[/snapback]

nice, and i dont have work
Dr_Tweak
QUOTE(Watanbe88 @ Nov 29, 2005 - 12:43 PM) [snapback]361071[/snapback]

I would love to Dr Tweak, where is the shop?

34 Spring St
Newport, VT

I'll be in the shop all day tomorrow, most of Thursday, and most of Friday. I'm usually out there all day on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

-Doc
Watanbe88
The engine is now in and bolted down, YAY!!!! I have also finished the vac hookups still need to get all the electrical hooked up. Also still need to put half-shafts and tail-shaft in along with the brakes. But making good progress, will be on the road this saturday or sunday. Will update pics later today or tomorrow.
azian_advanced
your forgot to add 6gc.net in your links page tongue.gif
drnovascotia
Mike,

I PM'd you about your girl wanting either of the cars. Hit me back.

Sean
dustin15brown
QUOTE(presure2 @ Nov 29, 2005 - 12:53 PM) [snapback]361074[/snapback]

Mine is December 15th.... the big 18th bday
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.