6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Verde97
I thought this was discontinued...then I found this on Froogle:

http://www.auto-dimension.com/index.php?ma...084&ref=froogle

Is this for real?
macavely
w0w if thats real its a great find ...
celicarus
oh yeah - i was looking into that 3 wks ago - and forgot to post it up here - the SP2 is back for the celica - and much better looking too since its polished
Chanh55
The SP2 has been out for awhile now and at least a half dozen members have it installed. I have it installed on my 6gen.
celicarus
true its been out for a while - but hard to find - but now its more available all over the internet - and easier to find
Mr_chOps
some guy on celica tech found this site also
celicatech link
d3monc3lica
well holy, not to long ago me and a friend started a group buy for them but no one seemed interested, oh well...
Chanh55
I got mine, brand new in box from ToySport for $450 and I picked it up.
elvasoshexai
i wonder if those 2 stores in those links are reliable/trustworthy
celicarus
http://www.sportcompactonly.com/product.aspx?p=2069&l=2&c=21

pretty well known site -
elvasoshexai
only says for 94-97 but i'd assume it works for all yrs rite?

and it's a catback... so i assume i should get a high-flow cat separately?

i was always told anything > 2.25" for the 5sfe would be too big and result too much loss of back pressure causing a significant decrease in low end torque/power. yet i see a lot of people with 2.5" on their cars?

as a side note... is this thing sufficient for if i wanna go turbo one day? 60mm is... about 2.3" piping?
JFrost9
so do these work for STs? i had read that how-to which the guy used on the ST... im just not sure how it would work... I want to make it work for my ST temporarily, and then when i get a swap, just keep the SP.
Drew-887
QUOTE(JFrost9 @ Dec 5, 2005 - 1:58 PM) [snapback]363491[/snapback]

so do these work for STs? i had read that how-to which the guy used on the ST... im just not sure how it would work... I want to make it work for my ST temporarily, and then when i get a swap, just keep the SP.

The SP2 works on ST's. I have one on my ST. It gives my car a nice deep tone.
JFrost9
really? did you have to modify it at all? this excites me...now i have something else to add to my long list of items.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.