Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To everyone who is waiting for parts from me....
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
jgreening
There are about 5 of you that are waiting for parts from me. Nothing has shipped and I apologize. They will go out no later than Thursday. I am usually much more efficient but have been sidetracked with work and the car alot this week.
dustin15brown
No problem at all man, I, among others, realize that life doesn't go completly as planned in most instances.... It's always nice for things to go smoothly and perfectly, but rarely is that a reality... Don't fret it, I will be just as happy when they arrive smile.gif woot.gif for good deals
jgreening
All parts are boxed up and will be shipped first thing in the morning. Again guys, I apologize for the slight delay. I had to get boxes and packing materials which set me back some.
jgreening
I will post tracking numbers tomorrow.
jgreening
UPS Tracking numbers will be pmed per wannabe...smiles

WannabeGT4
Hey Jay,

Doesn't UPS display the destinantion adress when you look up a tracking number? If so you might want to PM the tracking numbers to them... If not just ignore me.
jgreening
bump
WannabeGT4
QUOTE(jgreening @ Dec 2, 2005 - 10:06 AM) [snapback]362493[/snapback]

UPS Tracking numbers will be pmed per wannabe...smiles

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.