Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well heres my new baby
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
fastgt
Here she is everyone 2006 350z. shes my new love but i will always have a spot for the celica, enjoy, let me know what you guys think

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Akimbo
Awesome but I don't dig the grill!

Looks great. I like the stock rims.
Supersprynt
Nice, is that the Touring model?
creis
very nice, I like the frunt grill.
Sh0gunkid8721
screw the celica....i would baby and pamper that thing like theres no tomorrow.
dlx742
when is the stage 2 super charger going to be put on?
fastgt
its actually the regular coupe model but it comes standard with a 300hp motor, bi-xenon headlamps, and 18 , im picking up the brembos next month and sometime soon gonna put in the NISMO diff.

as for major modifications im waiting for APS to get their twin turbo kit for the z CARB certified, so when i does pass i wont have any prob with smog

thanks for the great comments guys
dlx742
my friend has a stage two supercharger on his 350 and he is untouchable.... really good mod... it might be a good idea to research it.... well only if you want to be able to fly
Akimbo
Vids when its all said and done. Sounds awesome.
97sccelica
im not liking the billet grill

and the wheels look good, but they also kinda remind me of rx8 wheels

either way, cool car, i would definately drive one.
fastgt
thanks guys.

i have seen the sc kits for the z , yes they are impressive but im a turbo kind of guy.

as for the billet grill, it came with the car, if i didnt want it i would have to wait 3 months till the next shipment so, gotta take what you can get
1900WattCelica
Damn you. Beautiful car
fastgt
thanks, it was either this or an evo....im happier with the z
vangSTa_celica
Nice car. Good find. I'm sure you'll be okay without the Celica.
lagos
great car!
fastgt
still love the celica though, im actually saving up for a full rebuild motor/tranny then hopefully finish up the 5sfte
97sccelica
QUOTE(fastgt @ Nov 30, 2005 - 8:50 AM) [snapback]361603[/snapback]

thanks guys.

i have seen the sc kits for the z , yes they are impressive but im a turbo kind of guy.

as for the billet grill, it came with the car, if i didnt want it i would have to wait 3 months till the next shipment so, gotta take what you can get

yes, im impatient too

i started doing a 6spd swap on my wrx and i wont have all the parts till the end of next week kindasad.gif

good luck with the car

BTW, i checked out a g35 with the APS TT kit, and it was a royal PITA to do the install. where did you hear that they are trying to get it carb certified? that would be awesome
fastgt
yea i heard the aps tt install is pure hell

heres the thread for the aps carb cert, i also hear greddy is starting to do testing as well, if all goes well with aps ill be boosted some time early next year
aps carb cert
Celica_Fan
nice car there bro way better than an evo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.