Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ITS SNOWING :)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
celiracer
Hey everyone. Started snowing today around 3:30 got about 5 inches or so, but i was looking at my car while it was sitting in my driveway and i go. Hmm should take some pics of my car in the snow. Well here are a couple let me know what ya guys think. (not the greatest pics i know.) But work with me. wink.gif
user posted image
user posted image
Phat_99CeliGT
nice
i can't wait for more snow
Akimbo
nice lights
purplegt4
yikes! hope u got winter prep done!!
CelicaZR
QUOTE(Akimbo @ Dec 1, 2005 - 4:18 PM) [snapback]361955[/snapback]

nice lights

x2 smile.gif
I wish it was snowing here frown.gif
celiracer
o ya winter preps done. Winter rims on. Just got my oil change today, and all my other goodies on the car are ready for winter. Can't wait till its over tho. this is the last winter that my car will hopefully have to be in.
Verde97
I didn't think you guys got any snow in NE yesterday. We didn't have any precipitation in Kansas City. Walked out this morning and my car was still clean lol.
95gtschick
i want snow frown.gif it's so weird to be in manitoba (canada) at this time of year with like, less than an inch of snow on the ground, AND totally clear roads....

i'm jealous of you.

very nice pics though smile.gif
dustin15brown
i'd remove my projectors for winter
95gtschick
why? Many vehicles have projector headlights... winter is fine with them, they're not gonna break.
dustin15brown
if u wreck they will..... jut my personal preference though
95gtschick
meh, you could drive into something in summer too...
CelicaBuddy
SO PRETTY! biggrin.gif

Its snowing here so maybe I'll take some snow pics! LOL biggrin.gif
top_projects05
if i had some i'll take it off too! during the winter, the risk of hitting something is way more higher then in the summer! and just cause... plus i don't want something like this to happen and damage it!

user posted image
95CelicaST
user posted image

Its all gone now... frown.gif
Insanity-74
Snows cool ----- literally smile.gif

user posted image
afroman
Nice pics matt. i hope you now own a coat. haha. I put my car away for the winter. Im the proud new owner of a 96 bonneville to drive in the snow. My home town got about 10 inches yesterday. (South Dakota)
-Aaron-
celiracer
people have to understand. once you get projectors you can't put the stock headlights back in unless you re-wire them. The projectors are not the same as the stock headlights what so ever. And the poeple with projectors know what im talking about. Anyways Aaron i got a coat wink.gif and thanks everyone. will post better day pics tomorrow
kingkazama
that's not snow you're playing in....that's God's skeet skeet skeet....LOL j/k nice pics btw.
shin
we got snow yesterday too biggrin.gif but i hate driving in snow.. frown.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Batman722
my turn biggrin.gif I woke up the other day to this...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

then the quick photo shoot at work...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I like
Defgeph
Awesome. Must be nice to own two celicas!!!!!
Celica_Fan
I might go down to queenstown next year the south island in nz the slopes are awesome down there and so is the snow.
Watanbe88
Where can one get the spacers for the wing in the states?
dustin15brown
QUOTE(Watanbe88 @ Dec 7, 2005 - 3:19 PM) [snapback]364364[/snapback]

Where can one get the spacers for the wing in the states?

Right here man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.