Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ITS A SMALL WORLD...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
easternpiro1
i just so happend to park next to a silver 94 6gc yesterday afternoon at the mall. saw him getting out of the car and said hey. he noticed my 6gc sticker and said "oh youre one of those phuckers" I was taken aback so i was like what do you mean? he went on some tangent about most of the people here being smartass punks with nothing better to do. i really stopped listening to him after he said that and felt myself resisting the urge to poke him in the eye. I told him everyone on the site cant be an A$$HOLE so it must be HIM. I decied to walk away from the clown before i slapped the skid marks outta him. god what a schmuck! he wouldnt tell me his sign on name so it would be hard to identify him. I got a pic of his car though...will try to post it in a bit.

and im always complaining about not meeting any 6gc peeps in my area... kindasad.gif rolleyes.gif kindasad.gif I guess its a small world after all!
CelicaBuddy
what a jerk lol

If someone from 6gc ran into me in a parking lot it would make my day smile.gif I wouldnt be mean to them...
Bigmeanbulldog55
QUOTE(CelicaBuddy @ Dec 2, 2005 - 12:16 PM) [snapback]362520[/snapback]

what a jerk lol

If someone from 6gc ran into me in a parking lot it would make my day smile.gif I wouldnt be mean to them...

Most likely, it'd make my day as well. I'm always willing to chat about cars with someone.
OrbitalGT95
poking him in the eye..lmfao..so funny for some reason
Nigel
So far from UK ive never met anyone thats nasty that owns a celica,..touch wood.
Blakout16
whatta punk :-/ i bet he's selling his car for a civic neways.
ILuvMyCelica95
QUOTE(Bigmeanbulldog55 @ Dec 2, 2005 - 1:05 PM) [snapback]362529[/snapback]

QUOTE(CelicaBuddy @ Dec 2, 2005 - 12:16 PM) [snapback]362520[/snapback]

what a jerk lol

Most likely, it'd make my day as well. I'm always willing to chat about cars with someone.

I get so excited when i see another 6gc in my area, if im not busy i usually follow them... laugh.gif well only once... and i put a 6gc note on the car but they didn't join frown.gif bastards. There are a few where i am that i see everyonce in a while, my newest one i am determinded to "tag" is this crazy looking purple one, it's like HI I'M PURPLE!

QUOTE(OrbitalGT95 @ Dec 2, 2005 - 1:20 PM) [snapback]362532[/snapback]

poking him in the eye..lmfao..so funny for some reason

^ that made me laugh too, poke him in the eye hehe laugh.gif
shin
ehhhh. everytime i meet other 6gcs on the streets they tried to race me i dunno why lol. but whenever i see a member i will stop and talk to them.
dstrbcelica
i wonder who it was...

-dstrb
BLINKYxMUNKEY
Ive only met one person that just got his 6gc at a car meet before. Told him about this site and havent seen or heard from him since. I also seen a 3sgte powered Celica at Sonics. Tried running and try and chat but he took off. I also tried keeping up with him in my celi but traffic.
purplegt4
maybe he was jealous of your celibeast!
soulshadow
U know what I wanted to trade the Celi for a civic too, but now that I had a taste of power. I want an AWD turbo Subaru. One just for cruising around in and not for race or anything else.
toyotatech
i don't see to many 6th gens in colorado frown.gif
JoKeRkId613
you're soft. i woulda knocked him out... or ran him over. j/k. lol. good story... i guess.
Jdog1385
thats a really funny story. definitely a small world

i love to watch other 6gcers around my area drop their jaws when they see my car. they probably dont realize the kind of potential the car has.
Kwanza26
QUOTE(toyotatech @ Dec 2, 2005 - 10:02 PM) [snapback]362612[/snapback]

That's funny... I saw a bunch when I was there... ;]

I've never run into another 6gc members... even though ScoobyDooCruiser lives like 10 miles away 1/2 of the year. He hasn't posted in a while though.
orvillescelica
you should post that pic you have of his car, Coomer knows every memebers car by heart. Im sure once he sees it, he can tell you who it is.
Batman722
there are a couple of 6gen owners I see from time to time, they both think their cars are wicked fast. One car is white and the other is black...just a couple of Paul Walker & Torretto wannabes kindasad.gif

user posted image

laugh.gif
JFrost9
yea there are two 6gcs in my area, and they both goto school with me. One is a black GT with the entire back end all smashed up, infact he has it ducted tape together...The other one is some lame purply maroon color, and he has these cheapo chrome rims and a small NOS sticker on his back window...but hes not running any. So im definately the king of 6gcs around here...
Celicav
This guy sounds like a real dick, considering he does not even know you personally, yet has some general beef with this site. If he got his pride ruined on this site or something, why take it out on innocent you??
CelicaZR
QUOTE(easternpiro1 @ Dec 3, 2005 - 4:07 AM) [snapback]362517[/snapback]

i just so happend to park next to a silver 94 6gc yesterday afternoon at the mall. saw him getting out of the car and said hey. he noticed my 6gc sticker and said "oh youre one of those phuckers" I was taken aback so i was like what do you mean? he went on some tangent about most of the people here being smartass punks with nothing better to do. i really stopped listening to him after he said that and felt myself resisting the urge to poke him in the eye. I told him everyone on the site cant be an A$$HOLE so it must be HIM. I decied to walk away from the clown before i slapped the skid marks outta him. god what a schmuck! he wouldnt tell me his sign on name so it would be hard to identify him. I got a pic of his car though...will try to post it in a bit.

and im always complaining about not meeting any 6gc peeps in my area... kindasad.gif rolleyes.gif kindasad.gif I guess its a small world after all!

What an a$$hole!!!
How can you can call someone a phucker,
just because they are part of a car group rolleyes.gif
Just because 1 or 2 people here are smarta$$, that
doesnt make every members here a smarta$$.
Maybe its a good thing that he is not a regular here wink.gif
celicaST
QUOTE(toyotatech @ Dec 2, 2005 - 3:02 PM) [snapback]362612[/snapback]

no kidding, i can remember everyone ive seen in this town. have tagged 2 with flyers but havnt joined frown.gif actually i just saw a new 6g tonight here in town, was a purple st coupe.
97lestyousay
:
95CelicaST
I see a white coupe with gunmetal wheels in a parking lot and a black 96+ with small chromes and a TRD sticker every day within a block from eathother. I have told them both about 6gc and neither have showed up. I also saw a spoilerless GT in metallic topaz yesterday at taco bell.
import
Ya when i was paving this summer i stoped traffic for atleast 5 min telling this guy about the web site he was driving a black 94 gts. its funney because he just wanted to go but i made sure he wrote it down i wouldnt let him leave till he did lol. another time i made the work truck stop so i could put a note on a white hatch i saw.
BLINKYxMUNKEY
QUOTE(import @ Dec 3, 2005 - 1:41 PM) [snapback]362940[/snapback]

Ya when i was paving this summer i stoped traffic for atleast 5 min telling this guy about the web site he was driving a black 94 gts. its funney because he just wanted to go but i made sure he wrote it down i wouldnt let him leave till he did lol. another time i made the work truck stop so i could put a note on a white hatch i saw.

now thats hardcore representation going on.
Mike
maybe he's upset because he drives a slow car?
haha biggrin.gif
snapshotgt
QUOTE(JFrost9 @ Dec 2, 2005 - 11:34 PM) [snapback]362763[/snapback]

So im definately the king of 6gcs around here...

not so fast dog . . .
pokemeintheeye
QUOTE(easternpiro1 @ Dec 2, 2005 - 5:07 PM) [snapback]362517[/snapback]

Huh? Whats this about Poking People In The Eye?
Bigmeanbulldog55
Anyone have any idea as to who this could be? It think that should be the next step here.
purplegt4
QUOTE(snapshotgt @ Dec 3, 2005 - 10:35 PM) [snapback]363049[/snapback]

not so fast dog . . .

i smell a good ol' texas duel!! better take some vids if u guys meet up!! laugh.gif
easternpiro1
QUOTE(pokemeintheeye @ Dec 3, 2005 - 11:20 PM) [snapback]363057[/snapback]

QUOTE(easternpiro1 @ Dec 2, 2005 - 5:07 PM) [snapback]362517[/snapback]

Huh? Whats this about Poking People In The Eye?

LMAO!!! yeah...i reeally wanted to poke him in the eye like ric flair or somethin...if i woulda thought about you man iknow i would have!
dstrbcelica
any pics yet?

-dstrb
easternpiro1
QUOTE(Bigmeanbulldog55 @ Dec 4, 2005 - 4:46 AM) [snapback]363115[/snapback]

Anyone have any idea as to who this could be? It think that should be the next step here.

sorry i took so long guys! I accidentally deleted the pic of us parked side by side but i ran into the punk AGAIN!! he was behind me on the highway on my way to work he ran next to me but i overtook him (he musthave one SLOW st I cant understand how i beat him like that
97lestyousay
:
easternpiro1
i need someone's email...maybe they can post it?
bojangles_8686
bojangles_8686@hotmail.com

Ill post it for you.
crismillencolin
laugh.gif the only other people around here in celica's are old folks and hairdressers!!

It aint as popular a car here really frown.gif

But i LOVE mine tongue.gif
snapshotgt
QUOTE(purplegt4 @ Dec 4, 2005 - 5:13 AM) [snapback]363122[/snapback]

QUOTE(snapshotgt @ Dec 3, 2005 - 10:35 PM) [snapback]363049[/snapback]

not so fast dog . . .

i smell a good ol' texas duel!! better take some vids if u guys meet up!! laugh.gif

what do you mean . . . there's no competition . . . i've got him beat! biggrin.gif take a look at our cars . . . lol laugh.gif

later~
jayi12-15psi
you've got nothing special...
snapshotgt
QUOTE(jayi12-15psi @ Dec 4, 2005 - 4:43 PM) [snapback]363193[/snapback]

you've got nothing special...

all i got is a kick a** celi in mint condition. To me, that's special. I might not have the turbos etc., but i have a all-around awesome GT that has many awesome upgrades. All around. To me that's special.

later~
Cutrara
It's not a contest.
Slow-lica
Man Celicas are common as in New Zealand! There have to be at least 20 in my city...and it's only JUST a city tongue.gif Although I've only ever seen one with a kit, but I havn't seen it around for a while so soon mine will be the only one biggrin.gif
lazy
I have about 4 on my street alone 2 of them with kits on them the others driven by old dudes and their wifes .But in greece they are quiet common.The good things is that there is probably like 2-4 st coupes in the whole country.Will try to poke their eyes out as soon as spotted
soven
QUOTE(Slow-lica @ Dec 5, 2005 - 1:09 PM) [snapback]363234[/snapback]

Man Celicas are common as in New Zealand! There have to be at least 20 in my city...and it's only JUST a city tongue.gif Although I've only ever seen one with a kit, but I havn't seen it around for a while so soon mine will be the only one biggrin.gif

Every "modded" one i see in New Zealand, has the veilside kit rolleyes.gif .

Celicaca
eh i always felt that a decent amount of ppl on here bash on eachother and always have something negative to say about eachothers cars + arent to friendly to new ppl with ?s...but thats just me

i still browse but dont ask ?s
maybe its different now

edit: still shouldnt of called u a phucker.
forkee
hahah poking in the eye....three stooges..."wise guy, eh? *poke* nya nya nya, woo woo woo woo woo, cyotainly...."

lol
Bigmeanbulldog55
QUOTE(Celicaca @ Dec 5, 2005 - 1:10 PM) [snapback]363472[/snapback]

eh i always felt that a decent amount of ppl on here bash on eachother and always have something negative to say about eachothers cars + arent to friendly to new ppl with ?s...but thats just me

maybe its different now

It's a constant battle to keep those people undercontrol. Everyone one has breaking points and does something mean, but we should all try to keep a level head and respect one another. I get upset with new people who don't even look at stickies or read the forum rules. The rules are there for a reason. I get really upset when poeple bash on one another and/or each others cars. My car is like a member of my family or a good friend, so I'm extra sensitive. If this guy didn't get kicked off here for being and idiot, it's just a example of how we could all stand to be a little more decent with one another. But, I think with the way he used language so quickly he most likely deserved to be booted from here and gets no simpathy from me.
Celica_Fan
Theres some mean as ones in a few car clubs in Auckland I mostly see red celicas so I'm not buying a red one silver looks the best especially ones with sideskirts and nice silver 17'' rims. It's not good to mock peoples cars I was on a few mitsi forums people saying I have s**t tri spokes i'm not changing them coz i'm buying a celica people saying i'm turning my back on mitsi i'm not turning my back mitsubishi have unreliable engines sometimes and they seem to cost thousands to fix.
easternpiro1
QUOTE(Bigmeanbulldog55 @ Dec 5, 2005 - 3:34 PM) [snapback]363528[/snapback]

QUOTE(Celicaca @ Dec 5, 2005 - 1:10 PM) [snapback]363472[/snapback]

maybe its different now

It's a constant battle to keep those people undercontrol. Everyone one has breaking points and does something mean, but we should all try to keep a level head and respect one another. I get upset with new people who don't even look at stickies or read the forum rules. The rules are there for a reason. I get really upset when poeple bash on one another and/or each others cars. My car is like a member of my family or a good friend, so I'm extra sensitive. If this guy didn't get kicked off here for being and idiot, it's just a example of how we could all stand to be a little more decent with one another. But, I think with the way he used language so quickly he most likely deserved to be booted from here and gets no simpathy from me.

Youre right... he didnt just call me a phucker, he called all of us phuckers and while a select FEW may be that, its wrong to generalize like that...right off the bat i mean it was the first sentence he said to me! and when someone is nasty...my first instinct is to give him the DIRTY FINGERS...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.