Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix Locals and surrounding areas
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
ToYCeLi8
Well here is am again posting this late, but anyway, I'm arriving in Phoenix, GoodYear to be exact, right around 1pm.
Well I am here with my family for the weekend visiting my cousins house, but my cousin that was supposed to take me places had to cancel. So I am here with all the old people. I know I have to spend some time with them, but they don't really know this area either. If they did, it wouldn't be too many places I would wanna go anyway. I guess I'm looking for night life also. Just something fun to do. Ill be here till sunday morning.

Please any ideas I would appreciate. If there is a member willing to take me out, ill put in for gas don't worry, oh and I'm not a crazy murderer.. Haha =P Anyway, I hope I can get together with some member(s) this weekend.

I guess if your wondering what I would like to do or what I'm like check out www.myspace.com/dlo_lopez
But email me if you guys can, david_lopez@tmail.com or 323-253-2670 call me or ill call you.

I'm in Goodyear again, right off the 10, on Centerra and Estrella Parkway.

Thanks everyone,
David
ToYCeLi8
K, I was told about a salsa club in Dowtown on Central. I think the girl said it was near a stadium or park?
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the place and better directions also.

Besides there, I hear Scottsdale is the place to be. Any place you guys recommend? Salsa, hip hop and R&B, Top 20, something like that.

Thanks,
David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.