Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nix 99
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
BlackCelicaGT94
Nix 99 is a used parts retailer about 30 mins from me and I just wanted to let everyone know about them! They are great to work with and very knowledgable!

Here is the website address

http://www.nix99.com/

My dad knows one of the guys personally and hes come and helped on my brothers supra! so they are reputable!
fastgt
i dunno if i feel comfortable buying used parts

BlackCelicaGT94
its like a junkyard pretty much! you can call them and ask the condition! theyre honest guys!
Batman722
QUOTE(BlackCelicaGT94 @ Dec 2, 2005 - 4:00 PM) [snapback]362594[/snapback]

its like a junkyard pretty much! you can call them and ask the condition! theyre honest guys!

and they are ripping people off with extremely high prices. Check some out, I did.
Akimbo
I dealt with them with my transmission swap. Good guys. Pricing was fair. I recommend them for hard to find stuff.
lagos
yeah i dont know... i checked the price for a used 6th gen front bumper, and they want 380$. lol thats what they go for brand new.
Project95St202
QUOTE(lagos @ Dec 2, 2005 - 10:08 PM) [snapback]362803[/snapback]

yeah i dont know... i checked the price for a used 6th gen front bumper, and they want 380$. lol thats what they go for brand new.

^^^ Just felt that as well ? What's up with the price ? Is there some type of used discount ?
Batman722
look up how much the clock is laugh.gif
presure2
QUOTE(lagos @ Dec 3, 2005 - 1:08 AM) [snapback]362803[/snapback]

holy CRAP!
you can get the gt-4 bumper, brand new, from toyotaworld for like 186$..lmao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.