Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insurance
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Inferno
I was just wondering if you guys could post your age and how much your insurance is per pay period. I just want to get an idea before I get a Celica.
Matthew
okay i am 20 and i pay 298.02/month for full coverage. SR-22. when i was 16 i was in a high speed chase with my moms highly modded 96 Camaro SS 30th Annv. Edition.
Inferno
You ran from the freaking cops? What would you have gotten busted for if you hadn't of run?
No0bOne
HS student with a 4.0. Currently paying right on 600$ for half year which translates to 100$ per month. Cheap yes/no? oh yea it's only for liability. Two way IMO is not needed because if you are in an at-fault accident than the insurance will only be higher so i rather pay my own damages than report it to my insurance company. Insurance is a must have in CA:(
97sccelica
im 17. my insurance is about $120 a month full coverage on all my family's cars and me listed as the primary on the celica.

it also depends on where you live and what your record is like, im a newer driver but i live in a pretty much crime free city
gizmo_96GT
I was 18 when i got my Celica GT Conv. My Insurance is $100, a Month. Full Coverage.
95STCelica
$870 a year for me..

I'm 17..under my moms. New Jersey Manufacturers -- heard it's the best wink.gif
Matthew
QUOTE (No0bOne @ May 14, 2003 - 7:18 PM)
HS student with a 4.0. Currently paying right on 600$ for half year which translates to 100$ per month. Cheap yes/no? oh yea it's only for liability. Two way IMO is not needed because if you are in an at-fault accident than the insurance will only be higher so i rather pay my own damages than report it to my insurance company. Insurance is a must have in CA:(

well the good thing about full coverage is when a semi throws rocks at your car cracks your windshield chips the fenders front bumper hood etc. and it costs 1600 to get it fixed or pay 50 dollar deductible to your insurance...hmmmm....
macavely
21 and I pay 650 every three months for full coverage..
94TRDCeli
i pay 233 a month for liability only...im 19 ...when i was 16 i had ALOT of tickets...I started out at 85 bucks a month and look at me now....this is a lesson dont speed...or buy a expensive radar dectector and only speed when u must
Koricidin
If i had any exterior mods that amounted to anything, i'd definatly get full coverage..
zigy

*well i'm 20... hmmm how many tickets.... well right now "11" and counting....

(still waiting for 3 more from different states), but I have been ticket free since

I moved to non-teen years....(20 lol)....

*You must think that my insurance is high, but it's really not.... I do have a huge

"familly" so I have nice connections; insurance is $100 a month and the car is not

insured on kbb value but on $10,000 (I do have lots of mods

but it's only 94...10K is enough ....LOL)
Benevolence
Im 19 and am "part time driver" under my pops... full coverage ~$360 every 6 months. I think my pops has only driven my car once wink.gif
abatardi
21... I pay $300/year for full coverage. Only cuz it's garaged permanently right now though. I used to pay about $1200/year and it will go up to $1500 or so with my latest ticket when it goes back on the road. In Maine I have an at-fault accident, 2 speeding tickets, one criminal speeding charge, and a "on-file" for reckless driving. In NH I have 3 speeding (one for like 29 over) and a gay ass ticket for switching lanes on a bridge... I'm not sure how the NH ones affect my insurance though because insurance isn't required in NH. I'm not even sure how I still have a license.

- aba
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.