Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crashed me car :(
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Insanity-74
Yes you read correctly....crashed the faff today.....b*ll*cks. Ran into the back of a "justice of the peace" of all the people to run into. damage isnt too bad, nose cone f*cked, thats about it so far, havnt really looked any further, cant be bothered now, I`m off to get drunk.

P.S. Dont buy Kumho tyres...they are ****e.
playr158
"P.S. Dont buy Kumho tyres...they are ****e."

^^i've been preaching that here for years
dude sucks that you wrecked your car.....sounds like you followed too close

but i'm sorry its just kinda funny you ran into a cop
i mean some of us dream of doing it or really wanting to do it
but man you went the extra mile and actually did it props to you!
shin
so wat are the charges against you for running into a popo? but sucks for crashing your celi.
ILuvMyCelica95
oh wow into a cop... that's gotta suck. I'm sorry to hear it.
Insanity-74
QUOTE(shin @ Dec 13, 2005 - 6:34 PM) [snapback]366726[/snapback]

so wat are the charges against you for running into a popo? but sucks for crashing your celi.

probably zero....he was more sorry than I was, accidents happen, I `ll pay me dues and get on with it. These things happen...not alot you can do about it really, good bye bank account kindasad.gif
Driveby
Aw tits mate frown.gif
Cutrara
Sorry to hear about the 4. I bought Kuhmo tires cause they were cheap. I know for next time.
CelicaZR
Sorry man frown.gif
I hope you get it repair soon.
You should get some Falken Azenis RT215.
Very nice and sticky tires smile.gif
_rz_
Sorry to hear that. Nice one with the cop thou
Hope you get it on the road soon
Jdog1385
yea falcons are the only tires i use.
Batman722
frown.gif
easternpiro1
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 13, 2005 - 1:29 PM) [snapback]366721[/snapback]

Yes you read correctly....crashed the faff today.....b*ll*cks. Ran into the back of a "justice of the peace" of all the people to run into. damage isnt too bad, nose cone f*cked, thats about it so far, havnt really looked any further, cant be bothered now, I`m off to get drunk.

P.S. Dont buy Kumho tyres...they are ****e.

i love you brits....bollocks is a bad word?? lol...and you got off good...cops here would DEFINATELY write you a ticket. im sorry about the car man that SUKS! im beginning to dislike khumo's myself...they wear out too quickly...

wait a minute...did i hear a fellow brit say..."tits"? laugh.gif
creis
Aw tits mate

translation? (he looking at em when he crashed.)

Sorry to hear about the car, and sux it was a cop too, horrible luck on that.

I'm really starting to hate my kumho Exstas if I launch hard I can burn em into 3rd on dry pavement. and they slide to easy going around corrners and breaking, although they act almost the same in rain as they do when dry.
Aw tits mate

bloodrain
it sucks you crashed your car, and if it was into the police you shoulda really f+cked it up. stupid cops....
Insanity-74
I think because he was a justice for the peace (not a cop) it will be less hastle then normal. there will be no bull **** with being sued etc, just a matter of fact straight forward claim.

"Justice for the peace" work for the courts not the Police.

Some cops turned up...told us to move and buggered off. they didnt want anything to do with the crash, just left us to it. the guy was OK about it, he was more sorry than I was i think.

Anyway, in the cold light of day the damage is very minor, once i pushed the bumper back into shape it looks almost normal, a few bit of paint chipped off and a couple of tears in the plastic.. Hopefully I`ll be able to get it repaired rather than having to fork out for a new one.
95CelicaST
My kumho 711's are doing fine, slippery when the road is cold, but they were siped, so I have a little more traction
Insanity-74
QUOTE(easternpiro1 @ Dec 14, 2005 - 4:21 PM) [snapback]367061[/snapback]
bollocks is a bad word??

Yes its like "****" or "crap" just not as strong. Usually used when you make a mistake.....Oh bollocks, Ive crashed my car or Oh bollocks, I havnt got milk
urbandork
At least u have an intresting tale to tell.
jdg371
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 14, 2005 - 12:00 PM) [snapback]367094[/snapback]

bollocks is a bad word??

Yes its like "****" or "crap" just not as strong. Usually used when you make a mistake.....Oh bollocks, Ive crashed my car or Oh bollocks, I havnt got milk

Yay another word I just learned

In my language Bollock just means trash/rotten
Driveby
Bollock is another word for gonad or testicle, nut even smile.gif
Still tits though.
ILuvMyCelica95
QUOTE(Driveby @ Dec 13, 2005 - 2:51 PM) [snapback]366754[/snapback]

Aw tits mate frown.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

hahahaaaaaaa i love it
Celica_Fan
Sorry to hear man goodyear tyres are the best I hear.
easternpiro1
QUOTE(Driveby @ Dec 14, 2005 - 3:47 PM) [snapback]367178[/snapback]

Bollock is another word for gonad or testicle, nut even smile.gif
Still tits though.

i thought that it meant a bull with its balls cut off... kindasad.gif lol... i love u brits...new slang everyday...

slag...wanker...lmao my friend called someone a nipple... biggrin.gif
Driveby
A Bullock is a castrated bull, a bollock? well its just that smile.gif
Insanity-74
I lived in LA for a while....noone had a clue what I ment when I called them a "wanker"....funny as foook

wanker = someone who masterbates, also an insult like "dick head". can be proceeded by the word ****ing ie "You ****ing wanker" usually just before a fight, aimed at males only.

Slag = a lose woman, usually ugly, similar to a "tart" but worse, aimed at women as an insult or to blokes as a kinda humerous jibe.

Nipple = similar to calling someone a "tit head" ie "you nipple" also can be proceeded by "you ****ing" ie "you ****ing nipple"

Dick head = someone who is thick or over sarcastic, acting like a pratt, aimed at males only.
doGGy
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 15, 2005 - 2:15 PM) [snapback]367676[/snapback]

I lived in LA for a while....noone had a clue what I ment when I called them a "wanker"....funny as foook

wanker = someone who masterbates, also an insult like "dick head". can be proceeded by the word ****ing ie "You ****ing wanker" usually just before a fight, aimed at males only.

Slag = a lose woman, usually ugly, similar to a "tart" but worse, aimed at women as an insult or to blokes as a kinda humerous jibe.

Nipple = similar to calling someone a "tit head" ie "you nipple" also can be proceeded by "you ****ing" ie "you ****ing nipple"

Dick head = someone who is thick or over sarcastic, acting like a pratt, aimed at males only.

Now kids, remember all this for tomorow, ad be good to learn everything by heart!

And now the end of the Uk/English language lesson......

lol

Damn it, just had a deal with Uk person, i was writing him 5 emails a day, to ask him about the words he was using, what the hell did they mean........
Driveby
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 15, 2005 - 9:15 PM) [snapback]367676[/snapback]

You forgot divvy
Divvy = someone who crashes their GT4 into the back of another road user, aimed at anyone daft enough wink.gif
Insanity-74
Knob = someone who is about to get a slap wink.gif
Driveby
Narky git - someone who cant take a joke tongue.gif laugh.gif
I should be getting your prices tomorrow mate, if they ring back that is rolleyes.gif
azian_advanced
i've been reading some posts at the gt4oc.net forums... and i've been wondering... what's a faff?
Driveby
A "faff" is an ST205 GT4 so named as the owners of said vehicles were always "faffing about" under the bonnets iirc.
mmorg3053
Nial you twat! biggrin.gif , Any news on the repairs?

See you soon you ponce! laugh.gif laugh.gif
popstar
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 14, 2005 - 12:00 PM) [snapback]367094[/snapback]

bollocks is a bad word??

Mate...... Blin...... so sorry to hear about your '4'

but hey mate, Bollocks might be bad word
but when yo get her fixed up again she'll look like the 'dogs bollocks' wink.gif
Insanity-74
QUOTE(popstar @ Dec 16, 2005 - 5:54 AM) [snapback]367856[/snapback]

Mate...... Blin...... so sorry to hear about your '4'

but hey mate, Bollocks might be bad word
but when yo get her fixed up again she'll look like the 'dogs bollocks' wink.gif

Cheers mate, she should be back on the road at the weekend, not totally fixed...I`ll wait till the spring for the respray.
easternpiro1
oh lord...what have i started?? lmao

you guys are hillarious....i love those brits! gotta get up there one day...
Insanity-74
QUOTE(mmorg3053 @ Dec 15, 2005 - 10:44 PM) [snapback]367710[/snapback]

The repairs are going fine you "doe eyed, Limp wristed donut puncher" thanks...all should be back to normal soon....ya leather clad tail gunner biggrin.gif
Cutrara
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 16, 2005 - 1:53 PM) [snapback]368034[/snapback]

QUOTE(mmorg3053 @ Dec 15, 2005 - 10:44 PM) [snapback]367710[/snapback]

The repairs are going fine you "doe eyed, Limp wristed donut puncher" thanks...all should be back to normal soon....ya leather clad tail gunner biggrin.gif

What?
Hanyo
i'm confused, what was thid thread about agian?
mmorg3053
british insults my friends. haha
Driveby
QUOTE(mmorg3053 @ Dec 18, 2005 - 11:43 AM) [snapback]368575[/snapback]

british insults my friends. haha

Aye not for the faint hearted chutney ferrets laugh.gif
You getting a s/h nose cone then Nial or do you still want me to chase MrT for a price?
Insanity-74
If you could get a Mr T price for me please bud. Am looking into both....Cheers

QUOTE(Driveby @ Dec 18, 2005 - 1:01 PM) [snapback]368580[/snapback]

Chutney Ferret??????????? Thats a new one even for Me...never heard of that one before.
Driveby
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 18, 2005 - 3:36 PM) [snapback]368589[/snapback]

If you could get a Mr T price for me please bud. Am looking into both....Cheers

QUOTE(Driveby @ Dec 18, 2005 - 1:01 PM) [snapback]368580[/snapback]

Chutney Ferret??????????? Thats a new one even for Me...never heard of that one before.

thats because your from down south mate tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Insanity-74
How on this earth is North East.....south??????
Driveby
QUOTE(Insanity-74 @ Dec 18, 2005 - 7:23 PM) [snapback]368618[/snapback]

How on this earth is North East.....south??????

Your miles south of Newcastle (civilisation), so that in my book makes you a southern chutney ferret, your only accepted because of your faultless taste in cars.
Man its great crack tekkin the piss oot o yeez suthnaz biggrin.gif
Insanity-74
QUOTE(Driveby @ Dec 18, 2005 - 7:48 PM) [snapback]368626[/snapback]

Man its great crack tekkin the piss oot o yeez suthnaz biggrin.gif

Man...that sentance alone will confuse every single American ever born Hahahaha biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Any if our USA brethren know what he just said??????
Watanbe88
ya, it is like he said he is "busten the chops of all you Southrners," right?
Insanity-74
Correctamundo....apart from I`m not "down south" as driveby puts it......Its these funny Newcastle people......noone understands a word they say, I think its down to all the inbreeding up there. smile.gif
Watanbe88
LOL, but ya I have learned a bit, my dad is in Southampton all the time (it's where his fiance lives)
Driveby
QUOTE(Watanbe88 @ Dec 20, 2005 - 2:27 PM) [snapback]369300[/snapback]

LOL, but ya I have learned a bit, my dad is in Southampton all the time (it's where his fiance lives)

Cheat0r! laugh.gif Well done though smile.gif
popstar
ahh the good old south of england .........

'douun saff.... we so ard, even the watas ard'......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.