Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stock times
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
pure_dx
stock quarter mile times for the celica gt and st??? anyone???
macavely
i'm having a little trouble understanding your question... do you want to know how stock tires performe in the 1/4 mile? or if they make a stock tire (size) for track use ?
94ST2
I think this is in the wrong section.
pure_dx
^sorry if its in the wrong section, i tried.....but im asking for how fast the celica gt and st performs in the quarter mile strip STOCK coming from the factory

and also....anyone here who has been to the tracks and have a quarter mile time for their celica and please post mods for your car when you ran the quarter mile, i figure this would be kinda fun, thanks
CelicaZR
I think there is a thread about this already.
Quarter mile time
pure_dx
^wow, after reading that post it makes the celica looks so slow, ewww..lol, jk, but wow, i figure you guys would be running in the high 15s somewhere since the gt are already mid 16s stock no? (manual trans?)
maikl
i have a question about stock times as well.... does anyone knows the stock times of 3gen gt-4 and a stock beams engine?
95celgt
My ST Coupe beat my GT lol, I ran a constant 17.1 with my ST(cold air, manifold-back exausht, and a HUGE system in the back)........My GT Convertible did a best of 17.3(shortram, no cat, muffler, auto).

I miss my FC RX7 every day:(.....lol
Insanity-74
QUOTE(maikl @ Dec 30, 2005 - 3:40 PM) [snapback]372954[/snapback]

i have a question about stock times as well.... does anyone knows the stock times of 3gen gt-4 and a stock beams engine?

A stock GT4 (ST205) will run the 1/4 in around 14 secs depending on conditions, driver, etc but they vary in BHP so much even out the factory, I know of a stock GT4 that has 310BHP with no mods what so ever.
A lightly moded GT4 will run low 13`s pretty easily.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.