Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How often do you see another 6gc driving around???
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
XS4lv1Truch0x
lol ive only seen like 4 6gc's around my city since ive gotten my celica, lol i havent seen a 25th anniversary like mine yet but yeah, what about the rest of you??????
FSX_Celica94GT
i see one every 2 weeks, im about the only celica enthusiast in abilene
Phat_99CeliGT
i see:
1- blue vert
4- HBs. 2-blue, 1-red and 1-silver

the red one is an older guy. chrome rims and that s it.
the blue ones r all younger girls.
the silver one is from out-of-state, guy drives it.

NONE of them r into the celicas.

very sad
JFrost9
i see:

1 white one and its some girl
1 silver one which is a nice one, but only rims.
1 black one which some cheapo who put plastic wal-mart spinners on it and wrecked the back.

and i too am the only celica enthusiast i see around here, im sure if i goto Austin ill see a few more...
lagos
almost everyday . all bone stock driven by some girl or older woman. same thing with 5th gens
XS4lv1Truch0x
lol i see alot of 5 gens but no 6 gens, kinda sad that nobody knows about the 6gen celica, lol one of my friends dad said he thought my car was a mustang mad.gif lol i was like he's crazy, but yeah, 6gen's are rare around here, especially one with sounds, like mine biggrin.gif
CelicaBuddy
I see 6th gen celics all the time... not very often I see someone from the site tho driving around tho

creis
Actualy I see em more and more offten, use to see maybe once in a long wile but now its up to 1 a day, not counting the teal coupe down the street from me thats rarely if ever out of the garage, or the purple conv that I have never seen out of its driveway, actualy both are in great shape from the looks of em (I wana post 6gc flyers on em but I'm to much of a chicken to run up to some strangers car.)

most the regular oncse I see are driven by older people that pay no attention to me.
dustin15brown
zero... one other one is in town and she's in college so she's never home
Jaws4God
I have seen a few around here in NC... but I don't think anyone is on this site...
CelicaZR
I see quite a few here everyday.
There is about 4 in my suburb.
But they dont seem to be into Celica.
Well my car is tag with a 6gc.net sticker.
So if they are curious they know what to do wink.gif
nader
i very rarely see one on the street and if i do i start honking at it lol...actually there are only 2 at my college and mine is one of them
Celica_Fan
a few each day about 4 or so. They are not so common now that it is holiday season.
macavely
i see at least 5 everyday ..
blu94gt
I see one that's exactly like mine almost every day. A guy down the street owns a black convertible (I think it's a 97) it's only got like 20k on it if I remember right, it's always in the garage and it looks amazing. Couple blocks over is a silver one that a high school girl drives. I see random other ones around town, especially one navy blue one that looks hot. None modified though, mostly younger girls driving them.
jess_i_74
I've seen one purple vert with steelies. That's it.
Mr_E
Every morning. But then we do own two of the damn things.
Driveby
Maybe 1 or two a week, but I can go for weeks without seeing a GT4.
95CelicaST
There are two people who picked up black Celicas right after me in my town. One is a spoiled girl who wrecked her other 3 cars, so mommy and daddy bought her a Celica. If enthusiast means a fake lai on the mirror, then she is one of us.... The other is a older guy, he always stares at me when I drive by, but thats alright... mine looks better.
ILuvMyCelica95
hmm well I see the n00b's (devilsden97) car cause i pass his work on the way to my work.
Haven't spotted the fish face (aka TheStreetzKings' car) in a while.
and sadly i have not seen the sexy beast (Erik's car), although i parked outside the garage where it's hibernating.
I've put 6gc flyers on a few 6th gens. There is a girl that goes to college with me that has a black hatch, shes not to interested in the site or her car though. Hmm there is a goldish looking one in my town that i stuck a flyer to, and a red hatch and a black coupe i saw at the mall. None of them joined the site though frown.gif. jerks.
dustinkemp
its some kind of rareity to see one around town...
the is a red hatch up the street but i never talk to him
there is a guy that lives 30 min away and i got to talking with him and "supposedly" it has a turbo but when he took off i didnt hear a bov and it had the stock exahust so i dunno
but other than that i dont see to many...one here and there
Supersprynt
I saw a silver, black, and black vert today in CT.
Valo666
i usually see about 4HB's a week...theres a guy on the way 2 my work with a silver one, another one on the way 2 work with a blurple one, one close to a mall near here, and a green one up at the store around the corner. All old ppl though unfortunatly. But all in all, ive probably only seen about..15 or 17 in total since ive had mine. Ive only seen 1 vert (lissa's) and 1 coupe that i saw randomly drivin around with my friend. But yea, i mostly see GTS HBs and GT HBs. Only ST ive seen is paul's (behindthesmile).

EDIT: After my gf n i head 2 europe, shez gonna start saving to get this old ladies Silver on Leather with sunroof 95 GTS HB that we see the most besides mine. I stopped and asked the woman if she would sell it like a year from now and she said yea for around $3500 or $4000 and shez got like 67xxxKM on it.
legacysti
There are two people who picked up black Celicas right after me in my town. One is a spoiled girl who wrecked her other 3 cars, so mommy and daddy bought her a Celica. If enthusiast means a fake lai on the mirror, then she is one of us.... The other is a older guy, he always stares at me when I drive by, but thats alright... mine looks better.

Uh that girl is 16 and this is her first car and she paid for half of it herself so I dont know what you're talking about. And her car is a GT, alot nicer than your ST
Verde97
Very few...there is a white GT up the street from me that's either a 94 or 95. Bonzaisushi lives near me, but I never see him. All the other ones are driven by old people. Me and bonzai are the only enthusiasts in Kansas City that I've seen.

BTW, legacysti, the GT is not that much different than the ST. So since you only joined today, I'll let you off on a warning on your back talking. You need to know more about your car and others before you talk like that. Other members would not be as nice about this subject as I am.
lil_lissa
i believe theres about 4 other ones in cambridge
1 teal hatch
2 white hatches
and 1 red hatch

i'm the only vert tho tongue.gif
playr158
i see about 20 a day....
legacysti
BTW, legacysti, the GT is not that much different than the ST. So since you only joined today, I'll let you off on a warning on your back talking. You need to know more about your car and others before you talk like that. Other members would not be as nice about this subject as I am.

The ST has a 1.8L 110 hp engine, the GT has a 2.2L 135 hp engine, the GT has power windows and doors, its an option on the ST. I know my cars and I know 95celicaST and the girl in question, her car is infact nicer than 95celicaST. I was just clearing up the facts.
soulshadow
Very Very Very Rare. I've dominated the streets of Fay. and Siloam springs in Arkansas, cause I never saw or will hardly see any 6GC. Now 5GC are pretty common, but to those rednecks and hillbilles (No offense people), a car made in another year is woooahhh its different looking.
Predator
think i've seen like 4 or 5 in two years over here kindasad.gif
Fastbird
I see them all the time. But NJ is REALLY populated too.
devilsden97
if im lucky 1 a week.

Mostly tina and Nick...they the only ones around me.
snapshotgt
1 every few days...

kinda rare here...
Blakout16
buahah theres a YELLOW CELICA that is aorund Clatskanie/Longview and its from front to back praising the tweety bird (yes, the cartoon) and yes i have pictures - but on the camera and i dont have picture txting!! lol, trust me, you'd laugh too.
StaticKnotX
QUOTE(Verde97 @ Jan 6, 2006 - 1:51 AM) [snapback]375036[/snapback]

Very few...there is a white GT up the street from me that's either a 94 or 95. Bonzaisushi lives near me, but I never see him. All the other ones are driven by old people. Me and bonzai are the only enthusiasts in Kansas City that I've seen.

I also live in KC..well, Blue Springs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.