Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6G Celicas Shop Launched
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Website Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Coomer
Tonight I finally got around to launching the 6G Celicas Shop. This shop features 6GC.net merchandise, including shirts, stickers, and the 2006 calendar.

I am nowhere near finished with it, and would love to hear suggestions for new products and such. Keep in mind that the Toyota symbol and the words, "Toyota," and "Celica," can't be used due to copyright reasons.
Jaws4God
Cool! Good luck with the sales!
Magic
Coomer it looks good....needs work....try to have also credit card clearance and try to give 2-3 options in the shipping methods.
A good idea will be to sell Hyper Rev Magazines for Celica,i think it is something that owners of 6gc need it.
The shop probably will be a part of the 6gc.net forum right?
Phat_99CeliGT
i think u need to add to the shirts.

maybe a new design on the rear with www.6gc.net on the front breast?

hats and beenies would be good also?
Drew-887
The shop looks graet so far. I'll most likely buy some 6GC logos from there soon.
amysmojo
Nice Coomer! biggrin.gif I need to buy some stuff asap
Jen
Suggestion: I'm TINY.. and a small shirt is way too big for me. So I have to buy like Kid shirts. There's only 1 shirt available that has those sizes. Maybe a couple more things with those sizes? frown.gif

Also, more hoodies!

Also, I want a cami with the logo.. lol. I'm not sure if cafepress has that though?

BTW: My fiance ordered a hoodie from cafepress for his car site (g2ic.com) and the neck part on the small was freaking tight! He gave it to me because he couldn't fit it over his head. And it is still quite tight for me. So if I were you, I would order a size bigger for the hoodie.
dustinkemp
ill agree with jr (phat)...need some hats (beanies) cause im waering one like all the time and i would like one
95CelicaST
I would have to say more colors. Personally, I'm not a white/heather gray kind of guy. The black t-shirt is appealing, but maybe shirts that are roughly the same colors as the Celicas, that way if you have a red Celi, you can get a red shirt to match if you wanted. Likewise a gray for silver, black for black, yellow for yellow ect. I would totally buy some if there were more color choices.
x_itchy_b_x
How about shirts like.

"ask me about my (insert chassis code here) ie. ST204"
orvillescelica
Nice!! im def going to have to pick up some stuff. Look forward to the new additions of things
Coomer
QUOTE(Magic @ Jan 2, 2006 - 11:03 PM) [snapback]373990[/snapback]

Coomer it looks good....needs work....try to have also credit card clearance and try to give 2-3 options in the shipping methods.
A good idea will be to sell Hyper Rev Magazines for Celica,i think it is something that owners of 6gc need it.
The shop probably will be a part of the 6gc.net forum right?

You can pay with credit cards, and there are multiple shipping options, at least for the US...it may be different for you though. Hyper Rev magazines won't be available because the store is only a Cafepress.com store right now, and they don't offer that sort of thing. And yeah, I plan to integrate the shop with the site a lot more.

QUOTE(Phat_99CeliGT @ Jan 2, 2006 - 11:12 PM) [snapback]373991[/snapback]

i think u need to add to the shirts.

maybe a new design on the rear with www.6gc.net on the front breast?

hats and beenies would be good also?

Yeah, more shirts would definitely be good. What would you suggest as far as designs?

Hats are a possibility, but beanies aren't available from Cafepress. I wish they were, because I always wear beanies.

QUOTE(Jen @ Jan 3, 2006 - 2:04 AM) [snapback]374019[/snapback]

Suggestion: I'm TINY.. and a small shirt is way too big for me. So I have to buy like Kid shirts. There's only 1 shirt available that has those sizes. Maybe a couple more things with those sizes? frown.gif

Also, more hoodies!

Also, I want a cami with the logo.. lol. I'm not sure if cafepress has that though?

BTW: My fiance ordered a hoodie from cafepress for his car site (g2ic.com) and the neck part on the small was freaking tight! He gave it to me because he couldn't fit it over his head. And it is still quite tight for me. So if I were you, I would order a size bigger for the hoodie.

Jen, they do have girls clothing. I plan to add some to the store soon.

QUOTE(95CelicaST @ Jan 3, 2006 - 9:23 AM) [snapback]374087[/snapback]

I would have to say more colors. Personally, I'm not a white/heather gray kind of guy. The black t-shirt is appealing, but maybe shirts that are roughly the same colors as the Celicas, that way if you have a red Celi, you can get a red shirt to match if you wanted. Likewise a gray for silver, black for black, yellow for yellow ect. I would totally buy some if there were more color choices.

More colors is a good idea. They don't have red, but I could add gray, yellow, and green shirts.

QUOTE(x_itchy_b_x @ Jan 3, 2006 - 10:35 AM) [snapback]374113[/snapback]

How about shirts like.

"ask me about my (insert chassis code here) ie. ST204"

That's a good idea...maybe I'll draft something up...what's everyone else think of this for a shirt?
Phat_99CeliGT
id be in for the "ask me about my_________" shirt.

i came up with this last year. was gonna try for some shirts and hats, but never went thru with it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Phat99Celi/6GC.jpg

i was gonna add a coupe and very on top of the Hatch. so u get all 3 styles on one shirt.
get what im sayin?
dustin15brown
dude... sweatpants is where the money is at
x_itchy_b_x
or do the " I <3 my ST205"

like the honda shirts.
soulshadow
It be great if you could get some shops, or performance part stores to comit to 6GC guys and gals. I could def, use some Cusco mounts right now.
LBCxGUY
i would love a jump suit, for those who work on their cars
x_itchy_b_x
QUOTE(LBCxGUY @ Jan 4, 2006 - 3:14 PM) [snapback]374489[/snapback]

i would love a jump suit, for those who work on their cars

for that i suggest just asking for a 6gc patch and stitchng it on an already bought suit.
Akimbo
aww stickers...damn.
Mystify.
I think hats would be cool, I would def buy one of those. biggrin.gif
djultimate
What about a "got milk?" t-shirt ripoff?

Like...

"Got Boost?"
"Got 6gc?"
"Got Speed"
"Got NOS?"

or something like that ::shrugs::
Akimbo
Wouldn't sell enough. Cheap to make at any sticker shop tho man.
devilsden97
QUOTE(Mystify. @ Jan 4, 2006 - 5:28 PM) [snapback]374574[/snapback]

I think hats would be cool, I would def buy one of those. biggrin.gif

I second that motion

Front: Look like the current 6gc stick
Back: 6gc.net

And IM TOTALLY GETTING THAT HOODIE!

(removed part agreeing saying that "got boost" is a good idea)
x_itchy_b_x
they already make got boost. guys. thats old school now.

Got Boost @ cafepress
djultimate
QUOTE(x_itchy_b_x @ Jan 5, 2006 - 12:45 AM) [snapback]374708[/snapback]

they already make got boost. guys. thats old school now.

Got Boost @ cafepress

Yeah but 6GC needs one too!!! biggrin.gif
devilsden97
shirt

Front: Like my st205?
BAck: Get Educated. (centered underneith that)www.6gc.net
95CelicaST
"Hey, Like my Supra?"
devilsden97
its a celica site...y ask if they like your supra?
creis
because people mix em up, I have had people complement my "supra" its funny when I correct em, there like Thats a celica? eyes all wide, I'm like "yup"
97lestyousay
Banana, stop it I can't take it no more. Go back to the creis dog man.
creis
you mean the pic of Dogbert with a rolled up news paper?

Its funny how many people get really mad at that banana, I just think its funny.
x_itchy_b_x
i cant get made at him. i just wanna dance.
ILuvMyCelica95
I love the banana, but i love this more: user posted image

laugh.gif

I think you should have a contest Coomer, and have people submit designs for shirts. I know a lot of people are good photoshoppers and/or good with art. Just a thought i had, and yes we need some stuff for the ladies. wink.gif
Redline_Racer
QUOTE(devilsden97 @ Jan 5, 2006 - 6:02 AM) [snapback]374718[/snapback]

shirt

Front: Like my st205?
BAck: Get Educated. (centered underneith that)www.6gc.net

I like that shirt, but you should make one for the ST, GT, and GT-Four

-brandon

definatly buying a hoodie and that black shirt on payday.

dustin15brown
Just ordered my tshirt and SEVEN calendars.... lol
FSX_Celica94GT
how bout a paypal option?
creis
how about this for a shirt logo:
user posted image
(jacked from the desktop background thread)
celicaGT96
What about a 6gc lanyard??
I was thinking like a black one with white lettering, and then also like reverse colors or whatever.
I carry my keys and my ID on a lanyard, and I would totaly sport a 6gc one wink.gif
devilsden97
How about a shirt that says,

Front: (On left breast) 6gc.net or 5sfte or 3sgte or 7afte (or make shirts for all 3 engine models, and make an option that u choose which when u purchase it, that way everyone can show there colors)
Back: The Power of Boost. Silencing Ricers, Everywhere.(<--make that period look like a turbo)

For the ladies? Booty shorts that say "6gc" right across the ass.
djultimate
Got my Calendar and t-shirt today. The calendar is OFF THE HOOK!! The shirt could be better quality, but I got the cheapest one so I can't really complain. We'll see how it looks after a wash or two. Nice job on the calendars.
bloodrain
"got a really slow car that gets owned by pretty much everything on the street unless its a 3s-gte swap but I highly doubt alot of people have it done" T-Shirt would be awsome
Bigmeanbulldog55
What about just some with engine codes? "3sgte, 3sge, 3sfe, 4afe, 4age, 20v 4age, 4agze, 7afe, 7afte, 7age, 7agte, 5sfe, 5sfte, 5sge, 5sgte" Then say something like, "Possabilities are Endless"

EDIT: I forgot 3sfze, 3sgze, 7afze, 5sfze, 4agtze. These are the only ones that I've heard of being done. I know there's more, with the option of twin charging everything. I still probably forgot something.
Blakout16
running off that the classic stickers like - Powered by Intel. kind of thing like Powered by 7AFe but im pretty shure the only ppl that would be buying that is the 3sgte folks. lol.

mousepads? (sorry if its repost i dont remember what everyone suggested)
Defgeph
I just bought one a ton of crap. My bill was 97 dollars LMAO
shin
chris not using the celica design i drew as the t-shirt logo?
Celica_Kid95st
Can the hoodies come in black with the logo being white? thanks -john
orvillescelica
so i was bored and thought i try out a shirt design. Perhaps someone who is more artistic can expand on this idea:

user posted image
Johnnyny
I am curious as to why this died...
nics
no sales?
Johnnyny
QUOTE (nics @ Mar 31, 2010 - 11:14 PM) *
no sales?

ah makes sense. shame
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.