Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey, hows everyone doing?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
droptopGT
whats up all, yes its me.. droptopGT. just wanted to swing by the forums and say whats up to all my old 6gc heads even though i don't got one no more. gotta try to swing by some of the meets and let you guys know im not dead, hahaha. miss all yall alot and imma be on the forums more often aite? madd love 6GC

- droptopGT aka Jay
Drocay
Sup man, been a while since we spoke hows the lex treatin ya.
orvillescelica
hi there, always loved your vert. Was sad when it left
CelicaZR
Nice vert smile.gif
Shame it sold.
Werent you gonna keep and get
another car?
dustin15brown
i think he sold it n got a lexxus
droptopGT
yes, unfortunately i had no choice but to let my baby go. i miss her to this day but hopefully i'll get another one REAL soon smile.gif Lexus is treatin me just fine Dro, doesn't handle like i want it to but i make her listen smile.gif
OrbitalGT95
what kind of lexus?
Consynx
take a guess Jack tongue.gif
XTS lead the way...it seems
ILuvMyCelica95
Hiiii Jay!
macavely
whats good jay ?? ... you need to drive up her and have a mini meet ...
droptopGT
- Orbital, i got a 03 IS 300

- Hiiii Tina! How you doing girl? Hope New Years went well for you!!

- Whats good with you Mac? yeah i gotta head up there and hang with yall sometime at a meet. whens the next one going down man, lemme know and i'll head up there to see yall aite? madd love
easternpiro1
dammit J!!! i knew you were gettin the lex but u SOLD the drop?!?!?!? it was the first (and only) convertible car i had ever been in!!! it was awesome! and YES you have been gone a long time and...oh i'll bust your chops later...i lost your number man! give me a yell 704 763 3723
shin
ya really need to show up for a meet jay lol.. itz been too long laugh.gif
Consynx
woops, i was wrong...lol
he went High Class tongue.gif
droptopGT
ahhhhh, its good to feel the love after being gone for so long. i always did love this forums and the peeps on it biggrin.gif
shin
yea. so ya better show yo azz in the upcoming meet celi or no celi or da love will become hate lol laugh.gif
droptopGT
QUOTE(shin @ Jan 9, 2006 - 9:29 PM) [snapback]376515[/snapback]

yea. so ya better show yo azz in the upcoming meet celi or no celi or da love will become hate lol laugh.gif

hahaha, shin you a$$, don't sweat it man cause i'll be there
madmods
Hey Jay,
I didn't know you sold your ride. Who bought it? Are they a member? Whats up with you?
droptopGT
QUOTE(madmods @ Jan 11, 2006 - 10:43 AM) [snapback]377171[/snapback]

Hey Jay,
I didn't know you sold your ride. Who bought it? Are they a member? Whats up with you?

I have no idea who bought it, but my friends have told me they've seen it on the road after i sold it so that fcuker better take care of her or i'll kick his/her ass!!!! lol, nothing has been up with me, just hanging out. what about yourself? any crazy mods as of late?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.