Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: going for the tranny swap this weeking
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
macavely
Ok wish me luck poeple this friday i'm going hunting for a manuel tansmission and all the parts for a auto to maunel transmission swap.. hopefully i'll be able to find all the parts that i need....
orvillescelica
good luck! ive been trying to source parts for mine for the last two weeks. With school over, hopefully it will fast track the process.
presure2
good luck, mac!! take lots o pics when you do it!!! biggrin.gif
Defgeph
biggrin.gif YO MAC LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANYTHING GOOD AND PLEASE GET AN AIR INTAKE DAMMIT! GOOD LUCK MAN I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER PEACE biggrin.gif
95STCelica
QUOTE (defgeph @ May 20, 2003 - 9:49 PM)
biggrin.gif YO MAC LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANYTHING GOOD AND PLEASE GET AN AIR INTAKE DAMMIT! GOOD LUCK MAN I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER PEACE biggrin.gif

caps.
rolleyes.gif

M a C, how many people are you having help you for the swap if it gets done?
macavely
I'm just going to get my cousin to help me and if any one else knows what they are doing they are more then welcome to come over and help..... Cause i have no clue on how to do it....I just know what i need..
Defgeph
oops my bad wiggle.gif
NEVERSTOP
click here

this link might help out.. its for a 5th gen but pretty much the same thing
Drolius
Hey Macavely, a buddy of mine is doing the same thing w/ his car going from auto to manual, but needs some guidance. Could you kindly PM or e-mail me the complete list of parts needed to do this. Thanks I appreciate it and GOOD LUCK!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.