Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celica to Civic Si (56k warning)
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
celicasupra209
Hey guys,

It has been almost a year now since I have been without my celica. I thought I come back on here and update you guys on my car, and the status of my new ride. About 03/05 i got in a wreck with my 95 celica gt and i was on the verge of bein the first rippsmodd s/c celica too. But unfortunately my car was total and i couldnt find another celica in time for me so i purchased a 2002 civic hatchback si. In any case since that date to present I continue where i left off at my celica gt. I opt to find a company that was willing to make a kit for me using a centrifugal supercharger. As i wanted to be a poineer of being the first one to have a one of a kind kit (rippsmodd s/c kit). It took a whiles but i did find a company that made a kit using a centrifugal s/c. All thought it was intended to sale to the type r ( basically a civic si with a acura type s motor) in the uk. I purchased it anyways and fited it on my civic (if you guys are not aware of the differnt engine my stock motor is rated at 160hp and 140trq to the crank which is about 135whp 120trq). In any case after 11 months of modifying and changing thing this is the end results. I am currently making 266whp and 200trq, these are some picture of my engine set up, enjoy.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
BBoYRuGGeD
wow

bboy
gt_driFFter
Nice! Any pics of the whole car?
celicasupra209
QUOTE(gt_driFFter @ Jan 25, 2006 - 6:54 AM) [snapback]383888[/snapback]

Nice! Any pics of the whole car?

Well at this point everything esle is stock tongue.gif

I have been working furiously trying to get this custom set up running correctly.
this is the list of mods i have so far

Hondata kpro ecu
Hondata intake manifold gasket (colder then stock metal gasket)
rc 750cc injectors
Top mounted intercooler
external oil cooler for supercharge
Rotrex Supercharger unit (c30-84 centrifugal blower)
motec 3bar map sensor
custom 4ga ground wires
AEM v2 intake
DC race header (need a custom 3inch piping this one too small)
HKS exhaust (need a custom 3inch piping exhaust this one too small)

-kou

also waiting for hood scoop to come in
Kwanza26
nice... I love K20's. I have read about that supercharger... and it looks quite interesting from the pictures. Can't say I'm a fan of the intake manifold (or lack thereof) but being intercooled certainly is a nicer touch than the JR supercharger. I've done a JR supercharger before on an EP3 and I can't say I was really satisfied with the power that made versus my cousin's A2 powered EP3... but yours has made some great numbers... congrats.
Consynx
i like the curves smile.gif
bloodrain
looks cool, to bad its a civic tho :-(
TheStreetzKing
i like it smile.gif
shin
very nice. good job biggrin.gif
lagos
good job... post some pics of the whole cat too

if i were you, i would look into some type of hood scoop for that intercooler. i bet a stock wrx scopp would work well with your car.
Akimbo
Awesome! It's great seeing a Civic done right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.