Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: le parkour - free running
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
celicaST
for those who arent familiar with this sport, heres an article that explains it le parkour. its an art form in which you use the forward movement of your body to flow through obstacles from point A to point B continuously without moving backwards. i find it a great alternative to traditional running because it is challenging and more interactive. running isnt about intervals or marathons, and i think a lot of people dont like to run because of that idea that its a chore. running should be about having fun, and free running takes the fun of hopping the fence or running on a curb when you were a kid to the next level.
Cutrara
Wasn't there a Scion commercial with free runners?
97lestyousay
Poaching on skis is fun if you are descrete (freesking)
Free running sounds like a tresspassing ticket waiting to happen.
celicaST
yep it was in a scion commercial, also nike and coca-cola have used it i believe. tresspassing ticket... psssshhh whatever i pay my tuition damnit so they better let me run wherever i want, havnt had a problem yet smile.gif heres a vid for people who dont know what it is, damn i wish i was this good.

le parkour
97lestyousay
Insanity. Finally my true sport comes out and I'm too old.
Motocross and skiing are all I can do now.
Tech9ine
That david belle guy is nuts, he's like freakin spiderman. My buddy showed me a bunch of videos of freerunning awhile back, it's pretty wild looking.
BlackCelicaGT94
I saw this on MTV a few years back and it was called Freestyle walking/running and it was like supposed to be what skaters were supposed to start doing and what not! i tried it for about a day then rolled my ankle! I think its a chore ;-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.