Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GRRRRRRR
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
ZacMan1987
Ok. Venting.
So I come back from my ONE class of the day to my baby, which has been unattended for all of 1 hour and 10 minutes, to discover that some fool has hit me and left. Some scratching that will buff out, scuffed my left tail light (not JDM thank God) and put a small dent way down low on the rear quarter panel. God I hate people who hit and run.
jayi12-15psi
did you look to see if there were anytype of security cameras around? My car was broken into at a movie theater one night, and I went in to see the tapes. I got to see the guys car, and his plates. I saw him driving around a couple weeks later, followed him threatened to beat the **** out of him and made him wait for the cops.

not quite a hit and run, but you get the idea, and we're both dealing with assholes.
ZacMan1987
Yeah. There's nothing. It's a University parking garage. The thing that really pisses me off is it happens all the time. It's happened to me twice, my sister about 4 times, her roomate 3 times, but nobody will do **** about it.
crismillencolin
QUOTE(jayi12-15psi @ Jan 26, 2006 - 4:32 PM) [snapback]384862[/snapback]

did you look to see if there were anytype of security cameras around? My car was broken into at a movie theater one night, and I went in to see the tapes. I got to see the guys car, and his plates. I saw him driving around a couple weeks later, followed him threatened to beat the **** out of him and made him wait for the cops.

not quite a hit and run, but you get the idea, and we're both dealing with assholes.

LOL if that was me threatening would be the last thing on my mind , anyone does my car and an i'll fu**in kill em mad.gif **ck the polis there hopless - kneecap the bas**rds biggrin.gif
jayi12-15psi
yeah, I know, but going down on charges of murder just wasn't my bag that day.
j0e_p3t
dude i kinda know how you feel. parking on my campus sucks. everytime i wash my car i find a new lil scratch from people that don't know how to park or open their car doors slowly. some sob even keyed my car once. that's why i try to park next to beamers and benzes and other nice cars. but still... some people are real jerks.
JFrost9
jay you got lucky... cuz the movie theater i was at there were no cameras... and you got pretty lucky too zac, i mean for it being a hit and run. The guy that hit mine completely destroyed my headlight, fender and bent my bumper. So its costing me hardcore... But people can really suck sometimes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.