Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4WD rules! Why FWD / RWD & ice don't mix...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Alchemist_57
that's awesome. I love rally racing.
Bigmeanbulldog55
It seems odd to me that the RWD's did better than the FWDs. And was that a mini bus/van at the end? What the heck we he doing racing? I thought those guys were putting water on the track at first. I thought, man, what jerks. But then I realised it was salt. I like how everyone tried to help. That shows people are actually willing to risk harm to help others.
97lestyousay
Damn now you have called out the real Toyota 4wds. Look in OT
teh not yet official post a pic of ur car tonight. wink.gif
dustin15brown
wow that would be soo embarassing to get stuck like that
BBoYRuGGeD
wow i love rally...i wunna watch one for real one day

and why was that 1 car in the woods?!?

thats crazy when the cars would get stuck!

bboy
97lestyousay
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=361K8HB...KO37VL4LUAAVBSQ
Real 4wd. laugh.gif
Bigmeanbulldog55
QUOTE(97lestyousay @ Jan 29, 2006 - 11:06 PM) [snapback]386267[/snapback]

lol, reminds me of my 304 cj-5. Except the Toyota is slower, and quietter, and at least 10 times safer. You can probably drive that thing on the streets. I have a feelings some of these Celica guys on this site don't know what it's like to go real 4wheeling. It's very addictive, and tons of fun.

EDIT: I would also like to add that the 3sgte is a very bad sounding engine. I know it's great, but they just don't sound good at all. I noticed it once again from watching this video. I don't think the point of it is to sound good though.
Celicav
Damn, that was entertaining. There was an old blue Audi that got stuck in there...thought most were AWD
popstar
yep that's about it smile.gif

it's all down to momentem (or however your spell it)

my wife has a skoda (first car to stop) and that spins on dry roads in the summer wink.gif
yes the audi was AWD !!!!!

you have to let the weight of the car keep you going or even with studded tires and AWD you'll bog it

but yeah that looks fun, can i play smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.