Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1st date ideas?
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
BlackCelicaGT94
I met a guy while i was getting gas today and he asked me to hang tonight. he mentioned seeing a movie but I said im not really a movie girl so he said I could pick something to do and he was game. So whats some ideas?

We arent getting together till 8pm so its kinda late. I thought about Pool but we both dont know of any places in the area that were meeting that has pool tables that isnt a bar.

Heres what ive come up already
Go-karting
Movies
bowling
Dinner - wont work cuz hes visiting his parents at 5 for dinner and i will have already ate
mini golf - so far my best idea i think

all these things would be great if i didnt have a crowd anxiety so weekend days suck for me to do these things

thats about it..lol
orvillescelica
My favorite first date is the coffee date. It gives you a lot of time to sit and talk to each other without the trouble of fumbling with something. The other good thing is that if there is a pause in conversion, you have a drink to make it less akward.

Mini gofl is hard, because its cold outside. Jillians on Westlake has pool tables. They have a bar section and a non-bar section, so you dont have to be 21 to go and play pool. They also have a gameworks type area if you want to kick his butt in skee ball or air hockey.
BlackCelicaGT94
Thanks..

were meeting up in everett though. hmmm ill find something im sure.
lil_lissa
i love bowling
biggrin.gif
x_itchy_b_x
hit the sheets,
Mike
chucky cheese?
Jen
I have major crowd anxiety too. frown.gif
Oh, chucky cheese is a good one. I'm seriously a 5 year old in a 19 y/o's body.
Bigmeanbulldog55
QUOTE(Jen @ Feb 4, 2006 - 7:47 PM) [snapback]388990[/snapback]

I'm not much of a crowd person either. I think people ruin things. I like to be alone. I like bowling, golf, tenis, rock climbing, and most any sport. I don't like losing, but I don't like girls that suck at these things. I would rather lose to a girl who was good, than play a girl who sucked. With my girlfriend, I let up on her sometimes to make her feel better. We're both sporty people. It's fun to play things.
BlackCelicaGT94
dont mean to pop my collar and brag but i was on varsity golf and bowling team in high school! :-D

i think were just going to hit a movie...which i hope its a real late one cuz then all the 14 year olds wont be there.

thanks for the replies yall! :-) I hope this goes well.
gt_driFFter
Bring pepper spray just in case.

How's that for good luck? smile.gif

BlackCelicaGT94
hahah! umm thanks!

were taking seperate cars and meeting at the movie theatre and i dont go to boys houses when i dont know them so i should be ok! but i have this great move if he tries anything - Amy knows it!

OPEN THE FRIDGE PUNCH THE MILK! lol
95gtschick
QUOTE(Bigmeanbulldog55 @ Feb 4, 2006 - 6:55 PM) [snapback]388993[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jen @ Feb 4, 2006 - 7:47 PM) [snapback]388990[/snapback]

I'm not much of a crowd person either. I think people ruin things. I like to be alone. I like blowing, golf, tenis, rock climbing, and most any sport. I don't like losing, but I don't like girls that suck at these things. I would rather lose to a girl who was good, than play a girl who sucked. With my girlfriend, I let up on her sometimes to make her feel better. We're both sporty people. It's fun to play things.

lol... sorry i had to
Bigmeanbulldog55
^^I fixed it. Spell check didn't catch that one.
ILuvMyCelica95
laugh.gif nice catch Krysten
95gtschick
lol i was surprised no one else caught that before me, usually i'm last with all that stuff tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.